Reviews for The Gift of Love
Antoinette Veronica chapter 5 . 2/2
well done for updating!

When I saw what you wrote about Makoto, I could feel how lonely she was, she deserves a friend like Usagi, in your fic, Usagi is her ditzy self, but her kindness and willingness to see the best in everyone really shines.

Then Makoto's faith in Usagi is very touching and the friendship between them is so sweet and heartwarming.

I also like how strong Makoto was even in her civiluan form! I am sure she will look after her comrades well.

The squabble between Rei and Usagi which ends with tongues sticking out is a bonus! The exasperated Ami is very cut too!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 5 . 1/17
wonderful but i hope Lita doesn't interferer with molly and nephrite as I've heard that in the manga that Lita and nephrite are together
Stormglass chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Oh my gosh I absolutely love this! XD I am so happy to be able to read such a well done story and about Neflite! XD keep it up!
Antoinette Veronica chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Reading your new chapter is like watching a show, the dialogues are lively and i could imagine all the characters.

Finally, I could see my favorite senshi, Makoto. She is such a nice, helpful girl who protects those who need it. You also let Usagi show her brave side as she refused to give in to these a**holes, I am impressed with both girls. That part with Makoto wanting to scrub her skin is a good addition, as it is what a girl would feel being touched by these jerks.

It is very heartwarming to see Nephrite finally come to regard Miki, Yukari and Ruby as his friends, and I like Ruby's eavesdropping and the 3 henchwomen's interaction, can't wait to see Neph and Naru get dating more!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired three episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube and episode 4 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs this Saturday. This story sounds interesting, keep it coming
AvalonBay chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
I felt like I was reading (or watching as the case may be) an episode of the show. It felt real and all of the characters were so in character...it felt so real, like you could've easily written one of the episodes. The transition from Usagi to Nephrite and the others was a seamless one and a grea juxtoposition to a girl who is really all about life, love and helping others to someone who is really evil. (Or seems to be now as the case may be).

Great job! :)
danielleferguson chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
_ love it molly and neflyte fianly get their happy ending hope u do more story's about molly and neflyte their my fave couple from sailor moon
AvalonBay chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Wow, I never saw this as a story plot before, its really intersting and well done so far. Please update when you can.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I feel you need to elaborate more on Beryl's reason not to kill Nephrite yet, I don't think she is too concerned with Zoi not having enough powers to kill him, because there is always Kunzite.

Otherwise, I enjoy the character interactions, in particular Naru and Ruby. Rei seemed a prat always! Usagi is as ditzy as usual, but her insistence to see good in everyone is impressive and I am very touched with the fact she is still feeling very sad for Jadeite as he never got a chance to redeem himself.

Hope I could see more fluffy scenes with Neph and Naru!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
wonderful sweet but how did he injure is ankle again
Nispedana chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Nephirite is quite the bishie, isn't he? hahahaha
Anyway, I don't remember Naru much but I like how you characterized her!
Looking forward to the rest of the story. b
Nispedana chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
First off-I take the Sailor moon wiki for helping me with the charas. xD
Anyway, based on what I see you're writing about relatively unpopular characters, explaining the number of feedback despite actually being a nice piece of writing.
And yes, it is very nice. Definitely has good visual weight and if there are grammar mistakes I do not see them.
Good pilot!
Antoinette Veronica chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Now that you mentioned it, Zoisite's scheme on kidnapping Naru is really atrocious. It is expected Ruby and her friends were so angry!

I really appreciate the sensitivity Naru displayed, like how she could see right away that Nephrite got hurt.

Usagi is as caring as ever. It is touching to see how she would go out of her way for Naru.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
So nice to see this chapter! It is funny, I never knew that Miki had a crush on Neph! But it is so nice of her to think so highly of Naru, who jumped in front of Neph to protect him.

Zoisite is a slimeball! Haha, running away when he's caught!

That scene with Neph by Naru's bed is very sweet.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/11/2013