Reviews for Making A Marriage
alix33 chapter 2 . 6/8
Gold robes with snitches on them? Luna was celebrating Harry and Hermione's marriage and wedding far more than they were, IMO.
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 6/6
Ron never grows up and Harry and Hermione always belonged to each other even if they don't see it yet. Great stuff!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 4 . 5/29
nice chapter
unknown chapter 4 . 5/22
more updates please! it's getting better and better. I'm hoping something will happen with harry and hermione soon. Great chapter, its really starting to build up.
badkidoh chapter 4 . 5/23
good chapter. nice to see more chapters even years later.
BenRG chapter 4 . 5/21
So far, all Ron has had to talk about what HE wants, about HIS right and about HIS needs, desires and, apparently, about what he considers himself ENTITLED to have. The only thing I've heard him say about Hermione so far is how she's in the wrong and Harry has apparently done something to her.

I don't know what's going on between those two but any tender feelings are clearly not reciprocal.
i just discovered this story.. i'm a little bit interested with the idea..
but i will see how you handle it for the few chapters before i made any suggestions or opinions..
is hermione the main one in here? seems she got more pov than harry.. i do want to know what in harry's mind about this 'forced' marriage.. kind of annoy with ron tough
Stephanie Benson chapter 4 . 5/19
It's a good story but, I'm still a bit confused about the marriage law. Why was it written and what's it purpose or end goal? I've seen a bunch of marriage law fics where it's about re-population but, yours seems to have no reason behind it. I would love an explanation for why the Ministry enacted this marriage law.
I'm so glad you're back! Your update was great. You didn't miss a beat in terms to tone and such, so keep at it please :) looking forward to more.
Well ain't ron is real bastard
eterna-romantica03 chapter 4 . 5/18
Oh boy, it has started. The way I see it; Hermione is very honorable. It might only be in paper but in her head she has signed a contract of marriage, one that doesn't allow for extra marital relationships, not the type Ron is thinking of. Harry, on the other hand, might think differently although we know he admitted that he and Ginny aren't as close. If Harry gives Hermione the impression that it is okay for her to keep seeing Ron, Hermione is going to be disappointed and the honeymoon will be over. I love to make all sort of predictions. It's fun.

Shall wait for the next chapter. Until then.

eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 5/18
Eager as I am to have them get really together I wonder if being such good friends, pretending that this 'pretend marriage' won't change anything is what finally will make them realise that there is more to their friendship. I guess denial will happen first, a misplaced sense of loyalty to Ginny and Ron and of course at last accepting what was there all along. Ginny is taking it better. Ron as usual wants what he wants no matter the consequences. He tends to do that and then reconsider.

I'm hooked and eager to read more.

eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 5/18
"I'm glad it was you." Would she regret saying those words? What might Hermione and Harry learn about the Marriage Law? Glad you are not Ron bashing. The poor man has his faults but he is not a bad person, just not the right man for Hermione. Honeymoon is going well which means trouble lies ahead.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 5/18
There are a few things I should be 'doing', like finishing a fic with more than 80 chapters. It is a very good fic but, I received an email letting me know you have posted a new entry on LJ (a site I avoid like the plague). I found your story here, a much 'Elena friendly' site. Couldn't resist. This pairing as well as Luna/Harry are to me what should have been and wasn't so thank you for indulging us. Friends to lovers stories are fun when well written. That is you the author is enough for me to know it'll be perfect.
Magpie1600 chapter 4 . 5/18
Oh dear, this can't end well. I see hard times ahead.