Reviews for Making A Marriage
Wazza10 chapter 4 . 7/19
Is there no chance of this story to be continued further?
gil.arad.9 chapter 4 . 7/2
This is really good. Is there any chance you will continue this?
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 6/21
This is my favourite ship and would prefer them over anyone, how the hell anyone other than Hermione suited for Harry I don't know and I really hate Draco/Hermione to me he's is minor version of Ramsey Bolton and if his father is not defeated in Ministry or Voldemort wouldn't have returned he would be the biggest bastard in books just like if white walkers are walked in before the war of five kings.
ann-autumn chapter 4 . 4/10
in Molly's voice 'don't leave it here!' please update soon! it's killing me to wait another great great harmony story again
CreepyReaper chapter 4 . 1/17
I love this story. Few marriage law stories actually give a reason for the law beyond 'hurr derr drama' but in this, it feels like there's a real, actually important reason going on that hasn't been shown. The way everyone is acting feels like how they'd actually be handling the situation, and that is refreshing to see. I hope you continue this, because it is wonderful
Singtoangels1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Seriously? You left it there? You kill me by making these awesome stories and just leaving them unfinished. Your Harry/Hermione and Draco/Hermione stories are so well-written. I'd love to see your HP stories all completed.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
I hate you for having all these brilliant stories incomplete, but anyway, hope you're doing well, such a talent
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Looove your writing, you're such a talented writer, would like to see all variations of H/Hr written by you, would be amazing!~
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
alix33 chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Gold robes with snitches on them? Luna was celebrating Harry and Hermione's marriage and wedding far more than they were, IMO.
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Ron never grows up and Harry and Hermione always belonged to each other even if they don't see it yet. Great stuff!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
nice chapter
unknown chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
more updates please! it's getting better and better. I'm hoping something will happen with harry and hermione soon. Great chapter, its really starting to build up.
badkidoh chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
good chapter. nice to see more chapters even years later.
BenRG chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
So far, all Ron has had to talk about what HE wants, about HIS right and about HIS needs, desires and, apparently, about what he considers himself ENTITLED to have. The only thing I've heard him say about Hermione so far is how she's in the wrong and Harry has apparently done something to her.

I don't know what's going on between those two but any tender feelings are clearly not reciprocal.