Reviews for Making A Marriage
crusincloud chapter 4 . 6/10
Please tell me that you'll finish this.. Coz i hate that all good stories I read just end up on hiatus never to be updated again. And thats just disappointing coz its such a good story. So pleasw continue this coz i really want to see how Harmony will realize that they are indeed soul mates. Please.
Emerald Zen chapter 4 . 5/24
I see you haven't updated this in awhile :( what a lovely story. I hope you complete it one day...
Emerald Zen chapter 3 . 5/24
Oh poor Ron and Ginny. Not huge fans of either, but I do feel sad for them. Good stuff!
Emerald Zen chapter 2 . 5/24
Another wonderful chapter - I love Harry so much! Looks like the BFFs are getting very comfortable; wonder when they'll start feeling things for each other?
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 5/24
This is so sweet!
Just a reader chapter 4 . 5/22
Is there a chance that you would update this story? Thank you.
shopat1695 chapter 4 . 1/26
Please update.. It's a really nice plot..
YaGirlMo chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Honestly not feeling how Ron is holding claim to Hermione, as if she's something to be won. The whole "You have something I want and you need to give it back" ordeal is not helping his case. It's cool though because I hate Ron so hopefully she picks up on his dickheadedness and tells him off. Update soon.
Wazza10 chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Is there no chance of this story to be continued further?
gil.arad.9 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
This is really good. Is there any chance you will continue this?
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
This is my favourite ship and would prefer them over anyone, how the hell anyone other than Hermione suited for Harry I don't know and I really hate Draco/Hermione to me he's is minor version of Ramsey Bolton and if his father is not defeated in Ministry or Voldemort wouldn't have returned he would be the biggest bastard in books just like if white walkers are walked in before the war of five kings.
sweet-Ann chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
in Molly's voice 'don't leave it here!' please update soon! it's killing me to wait another great great harmony story again
CreepyReaper chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
I love this story. Few marriage law stories actually give a reason for the law beyond 'hurr derr drama' but in this, it feels like there's a real, actually important reason going on that hasn't been shown. The way everyone is acting feels like how they'd actually be handling the situation, and that is refreshing to see. I hope you continue this, because it is wonderful
Singtoangels1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Seriously? You left it there? You kill me by making these awesome stories and just leaving them unfinished. Your Harry/Hermione and Draco/Hermione stories are so well-written. I'd love to see your HP stories all completed.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
I hate you for having all these brilliant stories incomplete, but anyway, hope you're doing well, such a talent