Reviews for About Last Night
Spoilers-Sweetie913 chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
It better be pure fluff! This one almost broke me in half. *Begrudgingly admits* But it was good.
WingsOfDuskAndDawn chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I enjoyed each piece, all for different reasons. Each had... something. You did a really good job of capturing the characters in various moods and settings. The 1 was especially nice.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
I had to stop reading when I reached the lamp retelling, it was too much. Without a doubt I like this chapter best.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Wow! What a delightful series of vignettes! Thank you!
Beth
lionfish13 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
I really enjoyed this little set. I think the last chapter was my favourite of them all. Ridiculously sexy!
Fuyu Tatsu chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
This is wonderful. I wish I had your ability to stick to the theme of each chapter, and the reactions that followed as John woke up. My favorite is Need, for obvious reasons. Wonderful work, dear.
Love,
Fuyu Tatsu
Julie chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Szzlin hawt!
Angel10242 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Loved the last chapter particularly - the description of a drugged John made me cry with laughter :-)
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
This was great fun! I didn't realize at first that the stories were completely disconnected, but once I got used to it, they were great! The last chapter is my favourite too! Running off to read the rest of your stuff now...
ijustliketoread43 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
definitely fluffier than a baby bunny... I loved it! so cute
Kokoroyume chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Great story, amazingly IC despite their new relationship. I really liked it :)
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
These were all fucking brilliant.. Honestly.. I don't know what else I can say about them..
Ca Venetia chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was the first Sherlock fan fic I read and I was hooked :-) love it I had to read every chapter before I could put the computer down xx
Mashiara91 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
...I'm in the office...I'm really not supposed to be smirking like this or blushing either.

DAMN, that was goooooooooooooooood!

Really great ending to this series. I thought it was a very nice idea and you wrote it out so well.

Thank you for making my day :D !
VerbaVolant chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Sweet and sexy, a great little series of standalones exploring the possibilities for turning UST into SST (satisfied sexual tension), I loved the last one the best.