Reviews for The Ugly Duckling
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/14
This was the story that brought me over to you in the first place! I love, love, loved this story in the contest. So, when they posted who wrote what, I popped over here and put you on my TBR list . . . but, I put your first story on that list. Didn't realize that until I got to this one and immediately recognized it for the one I fell in love with, from Ho Hey. I love Madness by Muse . . . I could put that on repeat for a good ten in a row. Wonderful one-shot. As I mentioned, I loved it! Thank you for this one.
Eli42 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I loved your fic-and the music too!
jterry453 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awwwww omg that was so cute!
xBabySnapsx chapter 1 . 2/11/2014 it... Could you told me how old they are?
ImmortalIris chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
loved it! very well-written!
would have loved to read this as a multi-chapter fic.. but I have an exam tomorrow so I guess its a good thing its just a one-shot!
werewolfcrazypaul chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is a really great story read it none stop.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
oh wow that was sooo frickin cool I just loved it! I was so rapt when they got together and how could she forget someone as gorgeous as Edward...I loved that he's wanted her all these years! frickin awesome writing. no surprise there tho. I have been meaning to read this for so long. I just kept it in my inbox so I could finally read it with no interruptions and I will go check out the other ho hey stories! love your work as always!
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i adore the story :)
RockRaven244 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hi, loved this!
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Very cute story, wouldn't mind seeing this extended!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
really good
Heatherl8367 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was awesome. Love a good Tattward, and this one was fantastic. :)
maryannabella chapter 1 . 4/16/2013