Reviews for High Ceilings, Bloody Teeth and Boys Named Chubbs
sunshine8397 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
i thought it was funny about how Austin said that he'd share Ally's chest because the kid looked legitimately scared awesome story
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Cute. It's so sweet. Loved this. Great job.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I doubt there are many Auslly stories with them this old! Due to the age, I wasn't sure about how this would be, but I really liked it! Chubbs was cute, and I liked how the chubby grandson was nicknamed Bean Sprout. Also, I loved how Austin was posessive of Ally, and the whole making sandwiches scene was funny. Great job!
naada.bh chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Remember how I told you Gravity was my favourite? This just beat it.

I used to avoid stories where Austin and Ally are THIS old, but yours is literally the best because they literally still act the same, they're just old physically, and that's exactly what made it my favourite. Like, Austin is still the childish, dirty minded, sweet guy that I always picture him to be and is still the best with kids and sweet and caring and it wast perfect. I was literally laughing out loudand smiling line an idiot the whole time reading it.

Him still seeing her perfect even tho she's wearin her glasses and with no makeup on, yep, just the one I wanted it.

I liked how you showed that they basically haven't changed even tho they've been married for forty years.

The "making sandwiches in the kitchen" was probably my favorite part, and "He bites her lip, because he knows after all these years, it still drives her mad," right here was perfect.

"There's only one tongue that gets to do that.", "Soon enough he'll learn there's much easier ways to taste something sweet without paying a price.", and "He wants to take her, messy bun, and glasses and all and hold her tight, having his way with her. He'll press her against that couch, once Chubbs is gone of course, and let his lips map out every inch of her he's already memorized." I don't know if I should hate you or love you for this. ( Hate you (not really, you know what I mean)because you killled me and love you because you actually put it in the story. ).

The ending was, again, amazing.

Great job :) You should keep writing more stories like this one, if you know what I mean...
SORRYDELETEDACCOUNT chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awww, man! You have a way with one-shots!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Aww.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
N'awwww that really was adorable :-) x x

*HannaH*
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Cute
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ooh! Yay! Kinda strange reading about them as grandparents, but all the same, really good. And I love how you used my prompts. Wow, ever notice how I say the same thing every time? I tend to repeat myself a lot. Like, I always say, "I'm confused." Partly because I'm confused, partly because I want to say something. Okay, now I'm just rambling.
My only request for your next story is that it is really good.
Thank you for your consideration. (That's from the Hunger Games lololololol)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awww that is too adorable. i love the nicknames of love that Austin and his little grandson have. I also love how even though Austin and Ally have been married for many years but still have the same level of love and adoration for the other that they had as teenagers.