Reviews for Stitches
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I don't know why it is, but for some reason I really like it when villains show that they have some good in them. I also like when villains are actually friends with each other. I love Megavolt and Quackerjack being friends. After watching the two episodes where they team up with each other I've always loved the idea of them being best friends. I honestly don't like it when people pair them together romantically (No offense to those who do support it but I really dislike same gender pairings. Slash with cartoon characters is just... really disturbing to me. Friendship is important too and characters don't have to be paired up together just because they can be). So it was a real treat finding a well-written, in-character fanfic of Megavolt and Quackerjack friendship. I hope to see more fanfics from you of these two.
ianxfalcon chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was strangely cute. Their relationship is... weird, which is not strange, considering how weird these two are. They really put the "fun" in "dysfunctional"! (Yeah, that was terrible, I apologize.)

I really liked this. I like your characterisation. I'm quite obsessed with Megavolt and I'm always delighted to find great fanfic with him, where he feels in character, where I can almost hear his voice in the words. It's great to see Sparky and Quacky just sitting around, being their strange selves. Their chemistry is ELECTRIFYING. (Again, sorry.)

So, to put it shortly, I love this one!
Shychick chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Another great Megs story from you, my friend! I just ADORE friendship fics between these two (as well as slash). These two characters... it's like they were MADE for each-other. The chemistry between them is just amazing in the show (one minute they're having their own brand of zany fun, next minute they're bickering like an old married couple), and most fanfic writers (yourself included) really know how to not only capture that, but take it to a new level. It's a pity they didn't share more episodes together.

Btw, I never got around to responding to your reply, and I'd like to apolgize for that. My life has been CRAZY-busy for the past year, and I haven't had time for work on my own fic. But don't worry! I have not given up on it, nor do I have any intention of doing so! I even have plotted down what the next chapters are going to be about. I really, REALLY want to update it soon, believe me.

Anyway, keep up the great work! :D
AnnaMNR chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Loved this!
yaoipigglet chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Type your review here...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Very nice job on this story. Great job at describing the scenes and with the dialogues

Keep the good writing.
Felidae1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awesome. Just plain and simply awesome. I love how well you got Megavolt's character down; I can actually hear him *think*. The outmapping of St. Canard's misty night and eerie atmosphere was a wonderful add-in. And who would have thought, Megavolt would be so squirmish? Again, you did yourself proud with this. Don't ever let anybody tell you anything else.

Felidae
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Even crazy criminals can look out for each other. Nice work.