Reviews for All That They Know
galwidanatitud chapter 18 . 8/14
just caught up with all the chapters, and i have to say that this story is amazing. i do hope to read more. :)
Paddy and Moony's Angel chapter 18 . 1/16
really excited to read the rest! especially after that last bit ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Another excellent chapter in your really good story! Update soon-thanks!
JayMars chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
This chapter was great! I'm really enjoying this story and can hardly wait for more. (:
cemmia chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Really good chapter. Liked the argument they had and definitely liked them making up.
NOTagentsofnothing420 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
AWESOME!
jeanf chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
this part was just so sad...poor Sophia...and poor carol. any parent should never have to lose their child...and to see their lovely child turned into a zombie...

poor rick too. deep down he knew Sophia wasn't there anymore, but still...and he was so guilty...
gabby871 chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
this is such a good story. I can't wait to read more. thanks
NOTagentsofnothing420 chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
Reallyyy freaking GOOOD!
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
She shouldn't be sticking up for that useless bitch carol she didn't even run after her kid when she ran away she wasn't watching her in the first place and she never went out searching for her either :/ she just sat in the rv and did nothing and used the situation to get to daryl
cemmia chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Awesome! Really liked this story!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
I'm enjoying your story. Please update soon.
A.D 99 chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Oh, this is just such a good story! Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Please update
portalefiamme chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
I like this story a lot! I would like to read more!
I like the relationship beetween Daryl and Ry, it is totally Daryl to think that when Ry is kissing him it is an error from her. Like "she is kissing me becouse she is crazy, becouse she is drunk, becouse.." but I hope that she will punch him in the head!

Thank you for sharing you story with us!
Untill next time! Bye