Reviews for Taking Care of You (Is Not Easy to Do)
RLMz chapter 19 . 8/3
Read it in just about five hours
SnaptasticMassMurderer chapter 19 . 8/1
This is amazing and I very loved it so much keep up the awesome work
IsNjAkCkTeIwVkE chapter 19 . 7/19
I can't lie when I say the ending is very much rushed. I just feel like it should have been expanded more.
IsNjAkCkTeIwVkE chapter 13 . 7/19
Poor Dain lol
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 19 . 6/17
And about time too, my god you made bilbykins suffer in this, im glad it ended with them all alright :) you had me making faces a heck of alot, mum kept telling me to stop frowning and dad kept telling me to quit with my large creepy grins, i swear they're horrible to me *sniffs*
amazing story, well presented and loved, easily visualized, had me hooked from the get go.
Heather chapter 19 . 6/12
Absolutely fantastic!
Gladoo89 chapter 19 . 5/21
Great fic! I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for sharing it with us all! :)
claire1663 chapter 19 . 5/16
Hello, Thanks for this story.
All the best
Mozart's Fantasy chapter 19 . 5/16
This is amazing! I love it so much.
johnsarmylady chapter 19 . 5/16
That was one of the best stories I have read in a long time! I would have reviewed at each chapter end if it hadn't meant that I would have to stop reading...sorry!
Silent Quicksilver chapter 1 . 5/14
I was completely SOLD to this story already from the first sentence in, so well worth giving a review to chapter one. Really interesting concept, and a great start full of misunderstandings!

I look forward to reading the next chapters, as well!
Camath chapter 19 . 5/12
Well worth the wait :)
Louisiana Stephenic chapter 19 . 5/12
Oh this story was probably the most painful and sad story I've ever read in my life, not being a huge fan of sad things. But I enjoyed it and am so relieved everything turned out alright in the end.
Your writing is great and very detailed.
Please continue writing, if not FanFiction write your own stories because you're a good writer.
Loved the story completely!
isara-love chapter 19 . 5/12
Welcome back after so much absence. Touchable chapter. I love this pair so much.
TMI Fairy chapter 19 . 5/12
Ending is OK.
Still can be read as bromance and not ... that other ... thing ...
Thank you for one of the most hilarious ideas on this board!
Borys