Reviews for Stephen I can't take rejection!
PpgzxRrbzcrossover2016 chapter 7 . 2/28
Update!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I totally loved it also LOL that was totally adorable ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
Hmmmm yes interesting I wanna see red lol
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Hmm I think... I THINK U NEED 2 UPDATE
ditchmydismay chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Hahaha :)) This is really a nice fic. It's so light and funny.
RainbowCrash321 chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
Is there gonna be a sequel ?
DarlingSpade chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
This is really upsetting the fact that It hasn't been updated since last year, but i do hope you'll continue. I've read two of your other stories now-just letting you know, total shipper of Butchercup here, and pretty much all of them-but this was very well written. There are a few grammar errors, so just watch the "your"'s and "you're"'s, there's a difference that a lot of times we forget, I do it too, believe me. But this was very well written, I like the concept that you've concieved for this whole story, it's very interesting and obviously enough that I took the time to write this review unlike most likely many others. But yes, this is truly a fantastic story, and I do hope that you'll post another chapter soon and continue it. Keep up the fantastic writing!
kikat101 chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I vote that they get the girls on christmas
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Plz continue this story it's good af! I think that it was a good idea to hav the characters in a flirting war. Plz upload soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
lol haha very funny please continue -vicki
tyler chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
WHERE IS THE DAMN UPDATE
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Hahahahahhaah LOVE IT! Keep going! Haahhahaahahhahaha!:-D
hi ppg im kitkat chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Could u please write more and make them accidentally tell each other how they feel. Ur a Great writer please go on!
SnowSongX347 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Wow, this is getting interesting! I can't wait to see what happens to them next, i don't know who to vote for though... Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next so please continue this story and Please Update Soon! :D
summermist296 chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Personally I think the girl should win the battle, since they already feel as tho the boys would ditch them. If they win then they know for a fact that they won't leave. I love the greens! I love them all! I hope you update soon! This story is going great! Keep up the good work!