Reviews for Reunited
SnowFaery chapter 1 . 9/26
great story! I love their family.
malugargula chapter 9 . 7/21
Really amazing
neweldi chapter 9 . 5/19
Thanks, I like it :-)
I'm glad she isn't being an eager puppy about reconnecting.
SereniteRose chapter 9 . 3/17
Ron's a dick
elizabethrose1974 chapter 9 . 3/12
love this story
addictedtoloveandfiction chapter 9 . 3/9
This was so good!
I love your Reunions Fics...i probably love your Reunions fics as much as u love writing them;)
Babyd0ll.MK0826 chapter 9 . 3/1
wow this is really good story :)
i love it :)
p.s. usually i wouldn't bash about Ron but, the way he's acting i'm not a bit surprised since he has a temper of a Weasley from Molly but, of course i wouldn't be surprised by Ron and Hermione mend thier friendship. hope you write a sequeal
mi-shell87 chapter 9 . 1/31
Love these sorts of stories! :-)
Billy chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
Love your work. So very refreshing to read a story about Hermione/Draco and she doesnt feel the need to justify her choices or seek anyones appoval. Finally a story depicting her as the strong heroin shes portrayed to be. Love how she gets defencive over Draco.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
Such a good book x
Anon chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
I feel like in most of your fanfictions you use the same Slytherin outfit for Hermione, and I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I really wished that you changed it up. Amazing story otherwise :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
This was awesome, loved it and love you're writing. Especially love how you write Draco and Hermione's relationship :)
Toermalijn chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
I liked your story greatly!x
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
I like this story, and I think you write very well, although I am struggling to read it all the way through, because personally I think Ron and Ginny were right about pretty much everything, other than being against Harry testifying for the Malfoys. She grates on my nerves a little.