Reviews for Reunited
mglblood chapter 6 . 8/25
I am sorry to see Harry delving into Hermione's private life. I think he abuses his authority as an auror. Finding how much Hermione and Draco are worth... That's going just a bit way past what would be necessary for him to need to know. And I would think that Hermione would not appreciate him doing so. I know for me, that would be a deal breaker on the friendship. Also the stink they put up over Hermione going to find her incredibly insensitive, and it was the reason there was a big rift in their friendship. Hard to believe her friends didn't support her at that time even though she supported them with everything. They are very selfish.
Pokey314 chapter 9 . 6/19
I loved this story, the detail was perfect. I think you characterized both Hermione and Kingsley very well.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 9 . 6/13
It's sad that Hermione can't have more kids, but they can always adopt.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 8 . 6/12
Ginny was sort of sincere and should get another chance.
But Ron lost his already and doesn't deserve Hermione's friendship.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 7 . 6/12
Hermione shouldn't forgive Ron,
He blew his only chance.
He deserves to suffer in regret.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 6 . 6/12
I REALLY despise Ginny and Ron.
They're so rude, they better beg for forgiveness or else they will face the wrath of Draco.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 5 . 6/12
"Yuck" ~ Lyra Malfoy
I love this line.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 4 . 6/12
I honestly like how Harry figures it out by himself.
It makes him smart and more mature, unlike when he was at Hogwarts depending on Hermione to do everything.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 3 . 6/12
Harry better be sorry about his mistake.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 2 . 6/11
I wonder if Hermione will forgive them.
I'm guessing that she will.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 1 . 6/11
This is very similar to another series of your's, but I don't mind.
reallyseaweed chapter 8 . 5/10
Yep, that's one good way that Hermione could look that. If it was not that her best friends drove her away, she wouldn't have met Draco
reallyseaweed chapter 7 . 5/10
ohh Ron, you did blow your chance of being friend with Hermione again.
reallyseaweed chapter 6 . 5/10
ohhh Poor Harry! well, i sided with Hermione on this. they were best friend, and clearly for almost 10 years, they never tried to contact Hermione. and now that Harry was in speaking term with Hermione, he can't expect Hermione to just forget what was in the past.
reallyseaweed chapter 5 . 5/10
I really love the marriage life of Dramione. they are just so perfect for each other.