Reviews for Reunited
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 9 . 6/13
It's sad that Hermione can't have more kids, but they can always adopt.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 8 . 6/12
Ginny was sort of sincere and should get another chance.
But Ron lost his already and doesn't deserve Hermione's friendship.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 7 . 6/12
Hermione shouldn't forgive Ron,
He blew his only chance.
He deserves to suffer in regret.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 6 . 6/12
I REALLY despise Ginny and Ron.
They're so rude, they better beg for forgiveness or else they will face the wrath of Draco.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 5 . 6/12
"Yuck" ~ Lyra Malfoy
I love this line.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 4 . 6/12
I honestly like how Harry figures it out by himself.
It makes him smart and more mature, unlike when he was at Hogwarts depending on Hermione to do everything.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 3 . 6/12
Harry better be sorry about his mistake.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 2 . 6/11
I wonder if Hermione will forgive them.
I'm guessing that she will.
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 1 . 6/11
This is very similar to another series of your's, but I don't mind.
reallyseaweed chapter 8 . 5/10
Yep, that's one good way that Hermione could look that. If it was not that her best friends drove her away, she wouldn't have met Draco
reallyseaweed chapter 7 . 5/10
ohh Ron, you did blow your chance of being friend with Hermione again.
reallyseaweed chapter 6 . 5/10
ohhh Poor Harry! well, i sided with Hermione on this. they were best friend, and clearly for almost 10 years, they never tried to contact Hermione. and now that Harry was in speaking term with Hermione, he can't expect Hermione to just forget what was in the past.
reallyseaweed chapter 5 . 5/10
I really love the marriage life of Dramione. they are just so perfect for each other.
reallyseaweed chapter 4 . 5/10
YEP. you figured it out Harry. Hermione's husband is Draco.
Poor Ron, he is still in love with Hermione. but why you can't give in and understand what she wants. guess Ron didn't love Hermione enough to give in. Unlike Draco, his love is enough to give in to Hermione's want.
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 5/10
hahahh i love it how Harry describe the looks of the current Hermione Malfoy. the dragon charm on Hermione bracelet is representing Draco, if you didn't know Harry.