Reviews for Alice x Blodhgarm
kaicpett chapter 64 . 8/15
I just yesterday came across this story saved in my Story Alerts and Favorites and decided to give it (another) reread. I can't believe it's been four years since I started reading it! While I'm sure you get enough reviews demanding you update, I'd just like to say how wonderful of a writer you are. From the start of this story to the most recent chapter, it's clear how much effort and skill you've put into this and how much you've improved over the course of its entirety. Though I do hope you haven't abandoned this, I'm sure you're quite busy and know that its hard to find time and inspiration. I hope I get to see Alice and Blodhgarm to the end!
Please continue this fanfic I got hooked on it and killing me not knowing more of the story!
Potato Tomato chapter 1 . 7/24
I still haven't given up. Please, this story is the best fanfiction that I have had the privilege of readingm You give real depth to your characters. They aren't Mary Sues with no flaws. I genuinely enjoy this to the point where I have reread it at least 4 times.
Potato Tomato chapter 64 . 6/1
Now that you are updating your other stories... I have hope that we will get to see alice do some trur,name shenanigans on Shruikan. At least, she will if his name hasn't changed.
Odeveca chapter 15 . 5/28
oh my goodness that was so touching, sad to see it was the last prequel chapter
Odeveca chapter 14 . 5/28
love your writing style
Odeveca chapter 13 . 5/28
oh no! that is so terribly sad, I am beginning to like Alice and Shruikan
Odeveca chapter 12 . 5/28
i feel the conflict, great job!
Odeveca chapter 9 . 5/28
oh this is just bloody wonderful
Odeveca chapter 7 . 5/28
enjoying the hints of her past
Odeveca chapter 6 . 5/28
perfect, love their initial reactions to one another
Odeveca chapter 4 . 5/28
awww I like them together :)
Odeveca chapter 3 . 5/28
very interesting indeed.
Odeveca chapter 2 . 5/28
oh no!
Odeveca chapter 1 . 5/28
yes wonderful starting point :)