Reviews for The Greatest Thing in This World
1.1.1.G.1.1.1 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
I loved this.

It's nice to see a story about someone ogre than Harry.

I appreciated the details about the different races, and the way you ended the story.

Thank you for sharing.

Though you might add the "Completed" tag to this. I almost didn't read it since it had been did long since an update. I got tired of reading stories that were abandoned so I made myself start a looking at the dates and for the completed tag. :)
alchino chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Great work _
Lab12 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
wow! lovely story! thank you for sharing!
Tabi Caracu chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I have to say, I'm a huge fan of your work. Each one leaves me more breathless than the last. This fanfiction has to be the best so far. It's not only a must-read for a PotterHead, it's a must read for /anyone/. It's food for the soul, and it gives me faith in humanity. I'm not even sure writing this review is truly giving it justice- This story touches you so tenderly, holds you close until you want to reach the very end: it makes you smile, it makes you frown, it makes you scream, it makes you laugh, in the end my last emotion is Pride. I am /proud/ of this fanfiction, proud that an actual human being (Unless your a magical creature or something similar- if so you and I must speak some words.)-could construct this. Thank you. Just-thanks.
Wu Jin Fen chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Thumbs up! :D
sinnasiia chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Yay, happy ending 3 Haven't had a lot of those lately (just finished reading a very gory SS/HP-fic and cried like an hour because of it [okay, maybe not an hour but pretty close.. makes me wonder: WHY do I keep reading stuff like that since I feel so bad afterwards?!]), so it was kind of...purifying... to read this. Thanks!
LittleRainbowLady chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Great story :) obvs one of my favorites.
Great work,
sinnasiia chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Hmm.. Chapter was wonderfully long and you updated quite quickly, thanks for that! 3
Severus, though... :'''
Ending was a bit fast-paced, but I guess that was just because all good ends too soon :/
Please, say that there's going to be more, like a sequel or something, about Harry and Draco.. Pretty please!
LittleRainbowLady chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I really should not read stories like this because I always start crying that was sad but beautiful
Azrielle.Antoinette chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I'm crying!
Why must sevvie die to have happiness?!
geetac chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I like the chapter.
tinanl chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Hi, I read a lot of your stuff and even though not all of your fics are my usual "cup of tea" they are still great and I can't seem to stop reading them. This one is no exception. I just wanted to say thanks for giving us a great fic and I look forward to reading more. I'm also very happy to know that this is complete.
LittleRainbowLady chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
how long will this story be? All the way to 7th year? :)
Btw, great story :D
geetac chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I like the chapter.
sinnasiia chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I like the way you make Jean Laurent's protective streak to fit into the original story, also your softer little-Draco is much appreciated, since that's the kind of Draco I always pictured him to be ..
I'm not very good at giving feedback, sorry.
Please continue 3