Reviews for Wish It Was Yesterday
paranoid chapter 3 . 9/6/2002
Great chapter! Love Draco's character and I can't wait for the next update on this or any of your other great Draco/Ginny fics.
Allie chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
OMG! How can you say this chapter wasn't any good? It was the best. I'd hate to see what a good chapter is on a good day, cause I'd just die from the suspense of it all. That cliffe that you left was killer. I was falling out of my seat and desperatly clicking the non-existant next button. I mean you know it is bad when it comes to that! I can't wait to see what is gonna happen in this story. Your other one was fantastic. I had to go back to read it and it was amazing. The only complaint there was that I wish it had more. But hey I've got my more. Ok my speil is done.

P.S Write more soon! Write more soon! Write more soon!
Gesper chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
FINALLY you updated! The story is GREAT! Even though I love H/G, I REALLY love D/G. And I REALLY love this story! UPDATE PRONTO!
Weekend Soul chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
What, are you crazy? Or COURSE this is the best chapter ever! I can't wait to see how everything turns out...keep updating!
Mara456 chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
Great chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Rachel chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
I loved this ! Please more!
Methaya chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
I wasn't even going to read this because I don't fancy post-Hogwarts-stuff.

But I liked your other stories (Wizard's Duel and The Great Wesel-Ferret Incident) so much that I did.

Sorry for shouting but I just love your dialogues for one thing, you have Draco down to a T.

Please continue soon.
stormyfire chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
Great chapter!
Evalahn chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
He Lee, it's me, Eva. That last comment by Draco made me want to rip his arms off and beat him with them

Hope for more, cuz it's great!
Azalai chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
OH! Evil, evil Draco! Never change. Write more please!

sarah chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
kewl wait for the next one
LaughingGasGirl chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
Oh no, Mean!Draco. lol, lovin' this chap
Arafel2 chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
Awesome story. Please hurry. I love it.
amy chapter 3 . 9/2/2002