Reviews for Wish It Was Yesterday
paranoid chapter 3 . 9/6/2002
Great chapter! Love Draco's character and I can't wait for the next update on this or any of your other great Draco/Ginny fics.
Allie chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
OMG! How can you say this chapter wasn't any good? It was the best. I'd hate to see what a good chapter is on a good day, cause I'd just die from the suspense of it all. That cliffe that you left was killer. I was falling out of my seat and desperatly clicking the non-existant next button. I mean you know it is bad when it comes to that! I can't wait to see what is gonna happen in this story. Your other one was fantastic. I had to go back to read it and it was amazing. The only complaint there was that I wish it had more. But hey I've got my more. Ok my speil is done.

~Allie

P.S Write more soon! Write more soon! Write more soon!
Gesper chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
FINALLY you updated! The story is GREAT! Even though I love H/G, I REALLY love D/G. And I REALLY love this story! UPDATE PRONTO!
Weekend Soul chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
What, are you crazy? Or COURSE this is the best chapter ever! I can't wait to see how everything turns out...keep updating!
Mara456 chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
Great chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Rachel chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
I loved this ! Please more!
Methaya chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
I wasn't even going to read this because I don't fancy post-Hogwarts-stuff.

But I liked your other stories (Wizard's Duel and The Great Wesel-Ferret Incident) so much that I did.

AND IT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT!

Sorry for shouting but I just love your dialogues for one thing, you have Draco down to a T.

Please continue soon.
stormyfire chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
Great chapter!
Evalahn chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
He Lee, it's me, Eva. That last comment by Draco made me want to rip his arms off and beat him with them

:-D

Hope for more, cuz it's great!
Azalai chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
OH! Evil, evil Draco! Never change. Write more please!

-azalai
sarah chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
kewl wait for the next one
LaughingGasGirl chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
Oh no, Mean!Draco. lol, lovin' this chap
Arafel2 chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
Awesome story. Please hurry. I love it.
amy chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOIEEEE! HAHA GINNY'S DRACO'S! ERR...yea well... GOOD JOB!
Weasley Pride chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
GREAT CH.! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »