Reviews for Wish It Was Yesterday
Mara456 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Interesting start to the story. I really enjoyed it, and I think it has a lot of potential! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Hermione15 chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Ohhhh. Great, but very sad. Update!
Elizabeth11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
omg i love you! im gunna dieeeee! i loved the end of the weorld and im so happy you're fixing it. draco n ginnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for life. (sorry about the excitement, pretend i was cool and suavy and articulate)
sarah chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Holly shite!that was great! i hope u have the next chapter out! and i can tell u that ur story is 100% original(well,in my opinion)

anyway,why were there tears in ginnys eyes?oh well,maybey i'll know in the next
LaughingGasGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Finally!
Adria chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
you have to continue this! I was sort of disappointed with the ending of "the end of the world", your other fic, because it didn't end in a D/G. But I loved the chapter where you left off with a quote in this fic, made me cry! I'm glad you're doing this _ great job and update soon!
Asanya chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
W00t! Thats awesome! Please update it soon. I've been dying for some more sexy badass Draco. XD
Azalai chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I nearly spinched myself when I saw how this chapter ended, you know. How could you? That's horrible! Write more soon, please!

-azalai
stormyfire chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I am so glad you decided to write a sequel!

Loved the first chapter by the way.
littleredfruit chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
YAY! Shes back to Draco, well nearly! Wait, that sounds mean to Harry, er... i dunno. The plot is cool and fits in well with the story, obviously, otherwise u wouldnt have wrote it! I can tell this is gonna be a brillaint sequel, I need the next chapter soon! keep on writin, loadsa love me

p.s Thanx 4 e-mailing me bout this sequel! :)

p.p.s WHY DID RON HAVE TO DIE?
Jello Ink chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
That is, hands down, the best plot twist I have ever come across in a D/G story. Wow. I can't believe I didn't notice this story's prequel before. Very, very lovely. I'm so glad she gets to go back! _ He really loves her *twirls around giddily* I'm so insanely pleased with this story. Keep writing!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13