Reviews for Wish It Was Yesterday
BodomsGirl chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
u feel in love with this the first chapter that was written in the story before this one.
juliette-zabini chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
hey there, you thinking of updating? it'd be pretty cool. but totally okay if you don't...just; erm, PLEASE do...

anyway i can ask, just send a howler.

yours sincerely,
Key Lang chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
Ey, your story it's great.

Don't understand why you haven't post since 2002.

Hope you write more about it.

Die to know what will happen with Ginny and Draco
12345M6789 chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
Omg you havent updated in forever! Did you move this story someplace else? Or did you just left it hanging? please please tell me I want to know PLEASE...*dying*
12345M6789 chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
Poor Draco...hahah I liked how blaise immediately accused Peeves which brings me to the question,

Can the ghosts that dont belong to the house enter the dungeons/towers?

Hahah you dont have to answer that, i was just wondering...
12345M6789 chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
OMG -tears in my eyes- THAT WAS JUST SO...Urgh if only we really could see our loved ones again, after they die. Sigh.

oh yay you DID have a sequel im so happy!
fanfictionprincess chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
update!update update
kris chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
Why did you stop writing? Are you dead? You can't just stop writing like that. You have to finish the story. Me, and many other people are desperate to find out what happens. Please finish.
Ada Achlys chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
Well, if a faerie gave me one wish, I'd wish for you to finish this story! Or, maybe I'd wish for a Draco of my very own . . . hmm . . .er, no, definitely that you'd finish this story. It is great, looking to be better than Part 1 even. But I do realize that it has been a few years, and that, due to this whole "living in the real world" thing, faeries don't exist, and even simple wishes like mine are most likely in vain. Sigh.
kryztyna chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
Why did you stop writing? It is so good and then you just stop. Please write some more,and soon. I need to find out what happens.
sam chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
hey

this is a great story, i was completly devassted when i found out that it hasnt been updated in 3 years! U HAVE TO UPDATE IT! ITS LIKE HTE BESTEST STORY EVER!
kryztyna chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
Hey why did you stop writing? The story is so good and now you just stop! Please keep writing and let me know when you upload the next chapter. The story is great and I really want to know how it ends. Please keep !
CrazyYochy chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Ohh come one..how can you leave a good story like this? I wish you could continue this story.. but if you do.. please make it a D/G i dont like G and H... D/G are better!
kryztyna chapter 6 . 6/6/2005
Hey why did you stop writing! I was so excited when my friend told me about this sequel that i started reading it when i got home. And what do i find? you haven't even finished it! You haven't even updated it in forever! Please, I beg of you, continue writing. My life and soul depends on it! this is one of the greatest fanfictions i have ever read and i know i will die if i don't read the ending. Please, for all that is sacred in this world, please finish this story and please let me know when you do. Please!PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!
The Inflated Taco chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
What the hell is wrong with you?

You have this great story happening-and then you don’t even bother to update? This story is so good and original and so many people where captivated by it! I know I was. I was shrieking and howling the entire time like a little monkey. I was hanging on this story’s every word. I’m feeding you with complements and words of praise that I know you’ve probably heard so many times before.

But still the fact of the matter is you haven’t even updated in over 2 years. I know your still out there updating some other story. And don’t you dare give up on this one! I hope that this has helped rub the sleep outta’ your eyes and let you see that there are still people waiting for you to update. (I just stared reading End of the World-it was so lovely! The ending was so sad though)

Now your story is everything I’ve been looking for in a good Draco/Ginny pairing, now come on and get your head the hell outta your ass and update!

Watch the movies again, read the books-just get some motivation and update…I beg….I grovel. What more do you need?
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »