Reviews for Wish It Was Yesterday
The Inflated Taco chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
FUCK! This story is so good...I'm not done yet, still on chapter 4
pyrobrat88 chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
are you ever gonna finish this story?its been about 3 years...i wanna know what happens!
Nickel chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Hello again!

Loved the last one but left a short review so I could read this. I can't wait to see what happens next this is a great idea. Kind of like an HP cross with the Butterfly Effect and faeries only its your own unique blend and totally different. Not making any sense right now but I hope you get what I am saying. Great job!
mary chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
very very good fic, when are u going to add on to it?
broken.wings chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
What happens with the Faeries? I do hope that you'll update soon. You seem to have abandoned this...(tears)
broken.wings chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
Reilly Sparcs-Malfoy chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
update son! please! what a predicament...
Hellcat81 chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
Is this ever going to be finished? If it's abandoned it doesn't make much sense to read it. Which is actually to bad since I really enjoyed the original story which had a pretty sad ending.
froggie chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
You are such a gifted writer...PLEASE update!
Erised chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
This is a very interesting idea: taking a plot you originally wrote and coming up with what would have been the alternative. ::applauds:: As usual, you write wonderfully. And I'm very much enjoying the D/G angst. Keep it coming!
Megaparsec chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
Good golly, Miss er...Lee. Please update! Fanta-'flippin'-tabulous story!
vergeenyuh chapter 6 . 3/21/2004
I just started reading this after I finished The End Of The World, and ugh... Can Draco get any stupider by turning Ginny away, I mean I know he feels like hes sexond best but come on give Ginny some slack... Eh.. But love the story D
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
i know your busy, and i know you probabally have more important things going on in your life than this story.
could you please update, or at least write a note telling us how it is going to end?
Vincelia Valentine chapter 6 . 1/25/2004
You had better friggin update this story! this is the best freakin d/g story i have ever read! i absolutely loved it! It made me cry, laugh, get anger and sigh! seriously. this is one of the top 3 stories i've ever read (and i've been reading nonstop for at least 7 years!) Update soon! or i'll stalk you until you do! please! you can't leave me hanging like this! I'll go insane trying to fit in the blank parts! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please! *wipes tears from face*
acradcliffe chapter 6 . 1/9/2004