Reviews for Wish It Was Yesterday
Grumpy1 chapter 6 . 10/27/2003
*SOB* ah where's teh next chapter? *sobs more* lol way too dramatic eh? anywho, great story and i know it's already been out for ages and there's been no sign of updating for quite a bit BUT i just wanted to say you're an awesoem writer and darn i'm intrigued with this 'back to the past' fic. I hope you'll update when you have some time (*hopes that it will be sometime soon*) *cheers!
crazyfire chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
Hey that was awsome.

PLEASE update soon before i go insane.
Greg chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
Why the hell are you not updating? It's been over a year since we last updated! Plz update soon
nira chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
It's like you never finish any of your fics! This fic, Wizard's Duel, ect. They're all great! JUST UPDATE!
BerryStrawb chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
so, what? are u just gonna leave it hanging? hurry up you booger!
luza chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
YOU CANT DO THIS TO US! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AND FINISH THIS STORY! PLEASE

luza
Jenny chapter 6 . 8/3/2003
PLEASE update very soon!
just court chapter 6 . 7/29/2003
NO! I wanted you to finish it! *cries* Please finish it!

Crazy Courtney
mmoxxie chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
um...ya...hi...what happened with this story? YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT! YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO! it is going to drive me completely insane! finish!
Aidenfire chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
Oh, do write some more! And make Draco stop being such a prick! Oh, wait, don't. He wouldn't be any fun if he wasn't a prick!
Aidenfire chapter 5 . 7/22/2003
Man, Ginny's already been in the future, why didn't she just remember some stupid stuff and pretend she'd "Seen" it, instead of all the business with a Grim?
Aidenfire chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
Aww, poor Harry. Didn't even get a chance to see how it could've been. But now that that's over with, get on to DRACO!
Aidenfire chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
Can anyone say predatory? Ginny was his. . .ooh, gives me chills! But not totall chills. . .
Aidenfire chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
Wow this is great! I'm liking it even better than the origional!
Aidenfire chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Ron and Harry dead, Draco Kissed? Ack!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »