Reviews for The Day Ron Decided to Pull Draco's Hair
Overskill chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Nice.

Now, whatever it is you're mainlining, just stop it. Unless you want not to see your twenties, that is.

I'm all for demented farces but, unthinkiable as this may be to you, there's a limit. The limit is: internal logic must be coherent. If heads come off this easily, neither Draco nor Ron would have survived their first year.

NOT a problem with slash, please understand, just a problem with your physical and mental health.
Evra chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
very cool!
1Elli chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
Lol. This is ubber hilarious! I LOVE this story! Update please!
Julia chapter 13 . 12/30/2004
Stupidest thing I've ever seen... Thank God I didn't waist time reading it until the end. No problem if the story sucks, but posting chapters with no more than 4 lines is just... plain stupid!
CSG chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
This is the worst thing I have ever read in my entire life, and thats counting the back of cereal boxes too!
ChrisGirl chapter 13 . 8/26/2004
This story is the must funy (sorry abuot the speling) story i've ever read for so long time.

Thank you I printed this story for the times i'll be bored and iadd it to my Favorite Stories list.

very good story keep write like this.

bey chrisPotterGirl!
Kate chapter 13 . 7/3/2004
That story was...highly amusing.
right chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
lay off the sugar, kid.
faeriedust745 chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
this is stupid i write more in my sleep
The I'm-too-lazy-right-now-to-sign-in Dragon Guardian of the Sea chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
LMAO! I love what Ginny says! The whole, "You know you like it." thing that is totally something I say! *snicker snicker*
Lady in white chapter 13 . 11/22/2003
LOL...
maliD chapter 13 . 10/26/2003
That was funny but made no sense at all. I liked the last chapter ("What boobs?") haha,

MaliD
the-bumper-car chapter 13 . 8/29/2003
...

what are you smoking? or is this a cookie-induced high?

...
Rayne-Jelly chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
o.O¿
Ravyn And Harley Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 12 . 7/13/2003
This is the funniest story we have ever read! _ Hehe, very imaginitive! _ v *Harely*