Reviews for Memories Crannies
PT-chan ssu chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
I Like this epilogue better XDD
It's cute, and Ib's mood swings are funny. And Garry's STILL adorable!

I liked the other epilogue too, but I don't think sad endings works for this type of light-hearted fic :D (imo only though ; )

Nice fic XDD (btw, you should put it in Complete. The In-Progress is kinda misleading )
Mellow Paranoia chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
This was such an enjoyable story to read!But it kinda broke my heart reading 'beloved surrogate BROTHER' at the end.Q u Q wonder story though hope i can read more from you in the future! xD
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
O-oh god... Sorry fluffy, so adorably fluffy... I LOVES IT. It's so kawaii! Aw, it's over, I see... I did like reading this fanfic a lot, though. I loved this Ib x Garry fanfic! There needs to be more of those. Thank you for the marvelous story! :)
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Yes, sadder endings really do have more impact... This is a sad, sad ending TT if only Garry could stay... Yeah, I think if I were his student, I would force him to stay as an art teacher FOR ETERNITY XD
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I was cheering and rejoicing in this chapter. Don't need to be a genius to know why :P YAYZ! THEY'RE REUNITED WITH THEIR ONCE MORE! Great chappy, too!
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Throughout reading it, I was saying in my head, "He has to remember! He has to!" Reaching the part where he finally remembered was a relief. I smiled at the part where Garry was looking at the picture of the macaroons. I've always wanted to eat a macaroon, especially after playing Ib :P This is yet again another wonderful chapter!
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Aw, poor Ib! Garry doesn't remember :( I feel SO BAD for her. If I were there, I would just up to her and give her a big hug. GARRY! YOU. MUST. REMEMBERRRR. He has too! He probably will... Hm, and what is Ib's idea? I have a hunch, but I'm not so sure... Is it going to do with the fabricated world and its horrors? Well, time to read the next chapter and see :) Oh, and by the way, this was also a good chappy :)
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Great chapter! You know, if I had all those memories of the haunting world of Guertena just explode in my face like that, I would probably go insane. But Ib is strong! She got guts! The memories about Mary were really dramatic, and I liked it. When I found who the voice was, I was like, WHAAAA-?! HIM-?! Yeah, it makes sense though... OK, I can't wait to read the next chappy. :D
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Aha! Ib is finally remembering. I thought it was kind of ironic how they were talking about the color red- it connects to a lot of things with the gallery. The red rose, blood, the lady in red, the apple on the tree (it was on a puzzle), etc. Many things. When I reached the memory about Mary, I was like, "IT'S MARY!" Lol, I'm just odd. But nice job!
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I KNEW IT! GARRY'S THE SUBSTITUTE. HUZZAH! I dunno why, but this was just a FUNNY CHAPTER. Garry's responses to Harriet made me laugh. I thought it was also kind of funny how the girls swooned, and Harriet was practically flirting with him. *laughs again* anyway, on to the next chapter!
Inactive ONNMT chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Heh, I called that it would end like that x3
I enjoyed reading this fanfiction. Great job _ :)
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
-ONNMT
Inactive ONNMT chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Yeah, I agree; sadder endings DO have a bigger impact. The only draw-back is that they leave the reader desiring more :/ (then again, that happens with ANY ending xD). Since there's another chapter, though, I guess everything will be fullfilled :)
Good job, with the story _
As for Ib's witty-ness, it was hilarious xD
Inactive ONNMT chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Liking it, still!
Love the whole portfolio thing!
-Me.
PS I have a sneaking suspicion that I know what country you come from, with the whole "Mum", "Tesco" and "Red Bull" thing :3
(Realises how weird that sounds)
Not to be creepy, or anything!
Inactive ONNMT chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Called it (that it was Guertena)!
Inactive ONNMT chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
The idea has potential, and I'm liking it so far :)
Plus, your estimated update schedule is too good to be true!
-ONNMT