Reviews for I Hear the Voices
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 8/10
Oh yes, please continue. I want to see what happens next, and a possible team up between Soul Society and Avengers which will be freakin' awesome!
ilove2laflol chapter 1 . 7/19
This seems really interesting and I hope you can continue it
Madu-ladu chapter 1 . 7/12
A. Cool start. I'd like to read what happens next. I forgot to look when was the time you puplished this but I hope you can update soon. :)
ChaoticAscension chapter 1 . 6/22
I would have to say my choice is, overwhelmingly, A. Not sure how I missed this when it first came out, probably because I hadn't yet watched Avengers or Thor, but just found it after rereading Illusion. Excellent premise, love how both Loki and Aizen make themselves out to be the good guy who was essentially framed and tortured.
(Dammit Kubo you taunted us by having Aizen return and just keeping him trapped in that chair so far...)
One thing I'm wondering about: why, if Ichigo and his friends are attacking Aizen here, are automatic weapons being fired...?
I'm love this story
ixpizel chapter 1 . 6/1
This seems cool!

You should continue it.
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 5/18
Well, the one who would be king of Asgard, and the one who would dethrone God. You certainly have my interest.
DefendTheUndefended chapter 1 . 5/11
I vote a :)
JayneParker chapter 1 . 1/29
Continue continue! ! I will be waiting! !
Sharlene devilia chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
a. continue, it seems interesting. i'm not into avengers but this fic is very interesting. i want to see more. sorry if the grammar is wrong.
Black Bankai chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
A, It's Awesome I love the Story so far!
Khorale chapter 1 . 6/29/2014

Please continue!
irl.poland chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
A. would be nice. Please continue. It's to short for me to give a defiant opinion, but it looks good.
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 1/1/2014