Reviews for I Hear the Voices
JayneParker chapter 1 . 1/29
Continue continue! ! I will be waiting! !
Sharlene devilia chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
a. continue, it seems interesting. i'm not into avengers but this fic is very interesting. i want to see more. sorry if the grammar is wrong.
Black Bankai chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
A, It's Awesome I love the Story so far!
Khorale chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
A.

Please continue!
WhiteWaggishFox chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
A. would be nice. Please continue. It's to short for me to give a defiant opinion, but it looks good.
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
a

It sounds a-mazing please continue :3
I don't have a good name idea chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
A definitely A
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awesome! I like this fic so far; please do continue it! I like that you aren't going to have any non-canon pairings, it makes the fic seem more real. I can't wait for when the other characters show up. I can only imagine what went through Thor's mind as he lost Loki on the trip back to Asgard.
Keep up the good work you two!
HolleyS chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
By all means, please continue, this seems like a very interesting story :)
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Definitely A (I'd never choose B or C as I only got to know Bleach by a crossover with Inu Yasha)
G - just mention where you will be continuing the story.
So the Chitauri invasion made it possible for Aizen to escape his prison? Interesting...
I'm definitely following this.
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
A- Continue it seems interesting!
And
D- Post it on Sari's account because you started posting it here already, but other than that it doesn't really matter.
I enjoyed the Avengers and I LOVE Bleach, so I find this storyline interesting. Loke and Aizen against Ichigo and the Avengers (I can't decide!)
Anyways please continue. :)
-AngelofDarkus
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
'A' & 'G' Just keep us informed.
aizenbutt chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
A!
This is really interesting. I've read crossovers before but none seem to be as interesting as this one! Keep it up!
Mz Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
(I haven't left a review for this, why?!)

Firstly, congrats on entering the cross-over realm - Avengers and Bleach seems like it'll be a difficult mix, using Gods, superheros, and spiritual beings all within one universe. Secondly, being a massive Loki and Aizen fan this is probably the fic of your's I'm most excited to see continue, give Sophia the heads up, I'm liking it.

Thirdly, the Loki/Aizen dynamic seems like it'll be the most exciting here, who will manipulate who?

Finally, a & f or g. Perhaps post it on Sophia's account or your second account Sari, as it's getting a bit crowded on your page :P.

- Lady