Reviews for I Hear the Voices
StarCadet chapter 1 . 1/19
PLEEEEEEEASE continue this story. It is amazing! I really want ro learn what happens next.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
A) Continue, please, it seems interesting.
It was awesome, truly, to see Loki twist his story a bit. After all, as seen in the post credits scene in Thor, he truly was tortured.
Now, really, Aizen and Loki working together? This is going to rock. Kinda hope they win XD
And Ichigo was there! I wonder, would he end up triying to protect Loki?
His default way of making friends is fighting them, after all, and truly, Loki would be cool with the proper companies, which Asgard clearly doesn't have (idiots can't apreciate someone good enough unless that someone is good hacking things with weapons. such a bunch of idiots!).
Plus, if SS has people like Mayuri Kurotsuchi with ‘The good ones', then they surely can't complain for Loki's obviously more tamed mischief.

Now I really want to see Loki ditching Asgard and its jerks for Soul Society or Ichigo's team. Ohhh, SO MUCH
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Oh yes, please continue. I want to see what happens next, and a possible team up between Soul Society and Avengers which will be freakin' awesome!
ilove2laflol chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This seems really interesting and I hope you can continue it
Madu-ladu chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
A. Cool start. I'd like to read what happens next. I forgot to look when was the time you puplished this but I hope you can update soon. :)
ChaoticAscension chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I would have to say my choice is, overwhelmingly, A. Not sure how I missed this when it first came out, probably because I hadn't yet watched Avengers or Thor, but just found it after rereading Illusion. Excellent premise, love how both Loki and Aizen make themselves out to be the good guy who was essentially framed and tortured.
(Dammit Kubo you taunted us by having Aizen return and just keeping him trapped in that chair so far...)
One thing I'm wondering about: why, if Ichigo and his friends are attacking Aizen here, are automatic weapons being fired...?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
A.
I'm love this story
ixpizel chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This seems cool!

You should continue it.
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Well, the one who would be king of Asgard, and the one who would dethrone God. You certainly have my interest.
DefendTheUndefended chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
A
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I vote a :)
JayneParker chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Continue continue! ! I will be waiting! !
Sharlene devilia chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
a. continue, it seems interesting. i'm not into avengers but this fic is very interesting. i want to see more. sorry if the grammar is wrong.
Black Bankai chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
A, It's Awesome I love the Story so far!
Khorale chapter 1 . 6/29/2014