Reviews for Dreaming of You
Waiting4Dawn chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
AWESOME story! Great writing! I loved it! Bringing Hro back was perfect! Emotions were displayed amazingly! Thank you for the great read keep it up!
christina chapter 33 . 7/27/2013
I love love the story I was shocked at times...but work on the typo errors
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Love the story but u have a lot of typo errors but the story is awesome cause I love GL and HG too
Ermilus chapter 33 . 6/9/2013
Aaaaauw is damn good story
Guest chapter 33 . 5/23/2013
aww what a great story! good work
Person chapter 31 . 5/23/2013
OMG! Please finish the story soon! I'm dying!
Person chapter 30 . 5/22/2013
OMG! I'm hooked you have to update soon!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/21/2013
omg this is getting out of hand
Person chapter 29 . 5/20/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
nicklaura chapter 30 . 5/21/2013
Well, dang. From bad to worse scenario-wise. I guess I'll just have to wait to see how it turns out.
nicklaura chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
Whoa, from hero to villain. There's just one thing that bothers me. J'onn can read minds, well not counting Thanagarians unless he trys really hard, so that means that he could've called Mari on that bluff. I mean, in a situation like this, you'd think that he'd read her mind just to make sure since she's a suspect. Plus even if she gets away with this, J'onn can read her mind afterwards and then her plan would fail anyways. Anyway, I'm in suspense now, so I'll be lookong out for your next update!
nicklaura chapter 28 . 5/13/2013
Wow! This story certainly has taken an interesting turn! Nice bit with Wally being smart. And your writing has improved! You're doing good. Can't wait for the next update!
Invader Abigail chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
Don't mess with Momma Shay
Invader Abigail chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Shay please forgive John...but then again John was a major jerk. This is very conflicting. (A sign of a good author :D)
Invader Abigail chapter 21 . 5/6/2013