Reviews for First Impression
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Ohh the second part was even better! I loved it
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was a great one shot!
JayyZombie chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Haha well this is interesting. I cannot wait to see where this is going to go. xD
PrincessOfFate chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
This was the most sexiest thing I have ever read.
Tsubasaki chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
that art should be a bang... omg how am I supposed to watch Naruto again without dirty thoughts?! but really a great story, I enjoyed reading it. and Deidara definitely won the argument about ''art'' XD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Very hot! Very good!
moocow4me chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
You should have more reviews for this! It was pretty well written. XD
dragonrain618 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I fangirled a lot xD I loved this!
Dana-Eliza chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
This was nice... I must say I wasn't a fan of the metal thing inside of Deidara, but that was more with the thought it being quite sharp XD The rest was good. I like what you describe and how different it is of what I would describe in a sex scene. Makes me think twice about what I would write about...
I do wish it had been a little longer. The scene where Itachi fucks Sasori could have been a little longer and I do like a moaning little Sasori... And then again when Deidara joined in. You are very descriptive and good in when you prepare for the actual sex, but once you get there it's all a little fast. So try to be as desctriptive there as in the rest with what is happening. Because now it feels like they are done in 5 minutes and I do prefer some 30 minute action ;)
But I see improvement and liked this better than the first chapter :)
Dana-Eliza chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Since I love reading some ItaDei and it doesn't get updated much, it's always nice to see a new fic appear here
And I must some that some parts I really enjoyed. You use many different kinds of words to describe everything. Especially that little part after Deidara's release was written well.
But I do wish it was a little longer. Deidara gave in too fast. I think there should have been a little more of a struggle. Why would he give in so fast if he kind of hated the guy? Throwing it on the fact it pleasured him is alright, but there should've been a little more pleasure. A little more detail to what they were doing. I like all the dirtyness being described ;)
So looking forward to the next chapter and hopefully it helps a little what I have said. Otherwise you can always reply ;) Good luck!