Reviews for The Johto Legacy Soul Silver
Rekkussumaru chapter 59 . 6/6
So terribly sad to see the story come to an end i read it for like four days straight and thought it was perfect. But i do i have to say and no disrespect intended just a bit of constructive criticism the last chapter seemed a little out there and it jumped a huge gap not that it was not highly amusing. All in all fantastic job tho i just hate to see it end, i wish it could go on forever but unfortunately it has not
Lord Magnus UK chapter 1 . 4/1
So, is the story still alive?
I read it four time. Its a good story.
Ya boi guzma chapter 59 . 1/12
Hope this gets updated.
I absolutely LOVE IT! Although I hate Kris with all my heart and soul and what kill her with Typlosion's Eruption, I'll just have to pretend she's not there. Anyways your doing great!
1005586 chapter 59 . 10/1/2016
Holy fuck that was intense. one of the best lemons i've seen the next update is gonna be grate I'm sure. Keeper going.
jordanlink7856 chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Where the hell did Nile get the leg?
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
God damn not even half way done with this page and I'm hooked.
AA chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
So sad. Ethan captured a Hoothoot that was protecting its home. Now that home has no one to protect. Ethics, man!
CowTits the Udderly Glorious chapter 59 . 9/2/2016
I don't know what to say.

I've binged this story for the last 3 days and, boy, was it worth it. You have legitimate skill as a writer. Please continue this!
H. Gells chapter 59 . 9/1/2016
great story so far, can you make a list of all the pokemon the major characters in the story have it gets confusing sometimes
Guest chapter 59 . 8/31/2016
Just be a bit careful with scenes like this, since the characters are only 16, could land you in some hot water with the authorities
StZushi chapter 59 . 8/31/2016
You have no idea of how shocked I was when I found out that you are back for real this time! Looking foward to the next chapter! This story is awesome!
SuperBUttHurt chapter 58 . 8/25/2016
Holy shit I nearly pooed myself when I saw you update. Another amazing chapter but thats just what ive come to expect from you. Keep it up buddy!
GameOfChampions chapter 58 . 8/24/2016
Awesome! I'm glad this is back an am excited to see where this is going.
Brooke chapter 57 . 8/10/2016
Amazing story!
I was so hooked throughout the whole thing, I read it in two days, reading whenever I had the chance.
I know you're busy with college, but it's been three years since the date I saw, 2013, so I was wondering if you are still working on it?
Anyway, I hope you are still writing this, and have the time to because this story is pretty darn epic.
At first I favored reading about Gold and Lyra, but now I think I enjoy reading about Kris and Silver most. I'm no shipper though, I stay out of that stuff, but I think it's cool how you brought Kris into this. She's one of my favorite characters. Cool to see her interact with Silver instead of Lyra, like other fanfics would.
I have to say, Alpha, even though he was a freaking beast, is one of my favorite characters. I've always had a soft spot for Typhlosions, and even in Alpha's case. He's totally boss! I hope I can someday read more about him, maybe about how his relationship with Silver is changing or something, I dunno. By the way, next time I get a Typhlosion, I'm naming it Alpha. It sounds cool, even though it's kinda sad because it's a way of ranking. But still cool.
Anyway, hope you have time to finish this series because it is so damn awesome.