Reviews for Contractually Bound
Elle Whitecap chapter 23 . 10/11
I really liked your story. My own mother died at 53, so I understand the emotions you wrote. I still feel like Edward got away with his piss poor behavior too easily, but I’m glad they finally got the life they deserve.
Elle Whitecap chapter 8 . 10/11
Something has been bothering me about this story. I get that a very young 18 year old girl made a mistake, but why didn’t Edward fight for her? Why didn’t he try and speak with her? He just let her go without a fight.

He really doesn’t deserve her at this point. He’s been acting unredeemable. I don’t even want them to be have an HEA with each other at this point.
asclaw14 chapter 11 . 9/15
Dang. That was a tough one. SO well written.
anglelica chapter 23 . 9/1
i knew when i could tell that you had taken over the writing that i would enjoy this story very much. and i absolutely did. even if you never see this review, thank you for sharing your work. :)
Nauticalmass chapter 23 . 8/24
I still love this story, and the grief and loss I felt for Esme was greater than any fiction I’ve ever read.
Nauticalmass chapter 4 . 8/23
This is my third time with this fic over the years, and I still love it.
Kiki68 chapter 23 . 8/6
No matter how many times you read I read this fic it's just never enough. Such a heartbreakingly beautiful story. So much hurt and pain-every character in this story has felt loss it is truly heartbreaking.
You've written this perfectly, can really feel the emotions of each character and the devastating loss they feel.
I adore the final chapter as everyone's been given closure yet it still made me a bit teary eyed.
sandstone24 chapter 23 . 6/16
Good story!
iwmec chapter 23 . 5/15
sigh.. this totally broke my heart.. made me cry and equally made me happy.
crazy4r-k chapter 23 . 4/22
Don't know how I missed reading this before now, but so glad I discovered it. Loved it just like I've loved every other story you've written.
Rebadams7 chapter 23 . 4/14
You did a brilliant job picking up the pieces that have been so carefully laid out by others and crafting from them a wonderful tale of redemption and realization
is2121 chapter 13 . 3/9
OHMYGOSH I feel my heart is breaking. I don’t think I’ve ever cried this much while reading. Thank you for writing this chapter so beautifully.
Flora Mile chapter 23 . 1/24
I love this story, forgot how amazing it was
princeselisa chapter 23 . 9/30/2019
Great story! thanks
BereB chapter 23 . 8/28/2019
I loved that story thanks
5,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »