Reviews for Contractually Bound
princeselisa chapter 23 . 9/30
Great story! thanks
BereB chapter 23 . 8/28
I loved that story thanks
tinamc69 chapter 23 . 8/2
Incredible! This was an emotional roller coaster! Loved it!
How many fucking times are they going to talk I’m over it with their hot and cold act just end it have them die in a car accident that’s better than this little Charade they have going
Oh please just needed where they forgive each other and they become good long distance friends -_- it’s exhausting
I have to disagree with you people don’t change and if they show you who they truly are believe them. Edward is a bully and asshole. But truly Bella is a fucking idiot. Like we get it you’re so good you have up your life for everyone. Sheez like someone tell the pope and make her saint Bella honestly so pathetic I hope Edward dumps her and she’s left all lonely it’s what she deserves for even thinking of giving him a chance
All this because bella…..broke up with almost 10 years ago? LMFAO This is dumb as shit.
So far this makes zero sense to me. You say that Bella cost Edward everyone he ever loved, except they were just at his parents house...soooooooo obviously not EVERYONE he loves. And what could Bella have done to earn such ire from Edward? And why not simply visit Esme instead of this seriously juvenile plan to lie to everyone and get married?
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 23 . 6/21
Second time reading this story and it was as amazing as it was all those years ago. Thank you for sharing!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 7 . 6/19
Hymen?! The whole “a virgin has a hymen that breaks during her first time” is a myth. There is no such a thing as a hymen that breaks. It’s strange that people still write this in the stories!
VryUnique chapter 23 . 6/15
Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the story.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 6/15
Alice needs to get over it. Millions of people aren't with their high school sweetheart. It is not her fault for the way Edward spun out of control over their breakup, that's all on him. Can Alice honestly say that she would be mad at Bella if Edward happily married someone else he met in college and never separated himself from his family? Of course she wouldn't. Alice is mad at Edward because she felt abandoned by him and she taking it out on Bella.
LaPumuckl chapter 23 . 5/10
I think it's a very brave decision to try to complete someone else's vision! Especially as this was headed as they said a very cliched way;)

You made me cry, laugh and love with them, though. And I'm happy I found this one
Love
I think she needs to give her friends a break...she should have consequences for ignoring them for 6 months
5,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »