Reviews for Contractually Bound
starsmina chapter 23 . 2/5
This was such a beautiful story. Thank you.
Lilly Black Mase chapter 23 . 12/25/2017
AMAZING. I start to read this fic at 2:00pm today and just at 8:58 im in the chapter 23. The end. I love all the fic you make cry and laugh and feeling angry and more... thanks a lot for this fic.
Actually i think so different like Edward im in a problem but now after read your story i can think well about all.
erickazucena1
Samantha chapter 23 . 12/2/2017
Wow what a ride. Thank you for this fic. I read it in 2 days, it’s beautiful.
reachrathi chapter 23 . 11/7/2017
Reading this story again and it still brings so much joy. My heart feels full and my throat feels heavy with envy. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Wow. Just found this. Just wow!
snoopylover60 chapter 23 . 10/18/2017
Great story. ;D
liatb01 chapter 23 . 9/8/2017
I'm not one to leave a review every chapter but I do like to post one once I've finished reading. This story was beautiful. I, as many others am thankful that you decided to pick it up and finish it. Thank you for sharing your wonderful words with us.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
Edward's a dick.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
I'm cringing at the thought of the grease.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 23 . 7/27/2017
i really enjoyed this. where you took it from the other two's beginning. i worried about carlisle here fro a minute.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 22 . 7/27/2017
my daughter came a few days before her due date. she was due one year to the day my grandmother died.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 13 . 7/26/2017
i felt the same when my great grandma died a few months ago. that she was finally at peace.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 11 . 7/26/2017
i am bawling!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
he's so determined to remain angry that he can't see the truth even when he has been smacked in the face with it. the fact charlie told him she didn't get into dartmouth, what em said about her giving of herself for everyone else. she let him go, even when it hurt her, for him.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 6 . 7/26/2017
good for emmett. seems it's gotten edward thinking
5,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »