Reviews for Contractually Bound
BeBrezzy chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
oh ! wwonderful ending! carlisle has me crying! so bittersweet!
cullensrule chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Beautiful.
erika shoval chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
I read your story in one day and you really impressed me.
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Very recently on the Fictionators, all of your stories were mentioned. As I am struggling to reconcile life without the lovely ladies at the Fictionators and Teaser Monday, etc. I decided to go to your page and peruse. Boy am I glad I did. This wasn't my first story of yours by any means, but it was sensational. I shouldn't expect anything less. Thanks you and your collaborators for sharing such an emotional and angst-ridden tale that had me crying at 2am. I loved it and loved cheering for the characters.
michigangal0223 chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
story moved me.. my grandpa died of cancer I know all to well how hard it is to watch some one you adore as sick as he was
michigangal0223 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
they needed each other
cullensrule chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
I was there when my mom passed away. The long plane ride and race against time to get to Florida. I remember asking her to hold on and later that day telling her it was okay to let go. The waiting so hard. This just brought me back to 1997. Great chapter.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
Beautiful story of loss and love.
cullensrule chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Esme must have known that time was short and that is why she called.
gatorgrl91 chapter 23 . 10/1/2013
Wow! What a ride! Filled with different emotions: Sadness, hurt, anger, loneliness, life altering grief, joy... Thank you for continuing this story and sharing your talent!
gatorgrl91 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I'm crying so hard right now! What a beautiful chapter!
Thank you for sharing your talent!
gatorgrl91 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I'm amazed at the emotions reading this is invoking. It's so painful! I can almost feel the pain they felt and feel with every word I read! I'm looking forward to some happier times.
Awesome job!
kferg30 chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
WOW! Such a beautiful chapter. You brought tears to my eyes. Your writing is absolutely magical. Thank you.
ReBernardi chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Oh my... I'm crying right now! So sad... And I'm remembering my mom's dead, by cancer too.
Beautifully writing.
ritamistry chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
I really enjoyed this story, normally I avoid angst. But I love your other stories, so I had to read this one and I'm glad I did. I could not put it down, I read the whole thing in a day.
5,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »