Reviews for Contractually Bound
loulou-29 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I'm so glad this chapter is up! We waited awhile for it ;)

I liked that Alice doesn't like Bella and that she knows – sort of – about this fake wedding. It's often Rose that has this role, it's a nice change :) And with Alice's speech, Bella knows that Edward didn't take their break-up that well. Bella's feelings broke my heart a little... So sad.

So Bella broke up because she feared of being abandoned by Edward? My heart is definitely broken for them. They didn't communicate. But now, Edward knows, maybe he will do something about it ;)

Edward's feelings during the ceremony... So beautifully written. I loved it. I'm glad he didn't have angry & hurt feelings during this wedding – even if it's 'fake'. It opened his eyes. Maybe his brain will stay off for him & Bella to talk honestly. That way, they could really reconnect – and not in facade. I have hope lol

I didn't see a difference between your writing and the writing of the “original” writers. Your writing is awesome too. Thanks for sharing :)
bellamarie4 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
So good! Looking forward to more.
loulou-29 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I loved this chapter – the kiss and Edward's feeling, Esme's story about B&E first meeting (lol), the dress... So good.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I love it.
my1edward chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Thanks so much for taking this story over. I like the premise a lot - the idea of having to marry the former love of your life, which was their dream, but now it's a nightmare. This chapter is so dramatic with both E & B finding out things about the other that they hadn't known - that lets some of their old feelings come back - and right before the actual ceremony! I love that Alice knows it's a charade, too. I can't imagine how Bella felt when Edward really smiled at her the way he used to, and I really wonder how each of them felt when he kissed the bride!
annaharding chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Finally! We have a hint of what went wrong after high school! Geez, teenagers are SO over-the-top with emotional grand gestures!
I wonder how long this truce will last. And... Alice was scary!
Thanx for picking up this fic!
pipelynn chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
So great all the little pieces bringing this together!
feathers8818 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
thank you for adopting this fic. I am so excited to see what happens:-)
angleface12 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
can't you forgive her ashe wanted the best for you
myhubbyissoedward chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Well now we know part of what happened .
Love M Go Blue chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
So Edward is one school year ahead of Bella? I wasn't sure; even when Esme told that story of a cranky Bella, I didn't know if their age difference equalled one school year or two.

So... Is there more to their breakup story, or do we now know the basic gist of it? I mean, I'm guessing that Bella said some horrific things to Edward to get him to believe she didn't want to be with him anymore - apparently in protection of herself, to leave him before he could leave her; talk about Abandonment Syndrome! - but other than that? Bella didn't get accepted to Dartmouth, and so - for Edward's own good - she let him go, plus some other little details? Or will there be more? On pins -n- needles, here, to find out!
mdf2136 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter!
Beans827 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Great great stuff, LK. Got a little lookie into why this all happened. Thanks for that. And yeah, pirates a not known to be chatty so I can understand the issue with them! Argh!
bamagal110 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Ok so it is starting to make since and she is an idiot..
Just Me Alone chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I'm so glad to know what happened...and I love that everyone talked to Bella and Edward and they know about the other one. Excellent!
5,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 358 .. Last Next »