Reviews for Contractually Bound
banshee69 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Edward still loves Bella and I think she does him. Looking forward to finding out what happened that split them up. I'm betting Bella did it to sacrifice herself so he would go on with his career choice since she wasn't falling immediately to college.

Oh Esme, she makes my heart hurt.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Looking forward to finding out what ripped them apart. I hope it was a misunderstanding. I truly hope Edward doesn't know what he thinks he knows. Hard to believe Bella would purposefully break his heart.
janshanr chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
(;
archy12 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Why did Edward had to rush to PA just because Bella had gone there with Esme?What could she have said that she wouldn't at the Cullen house?Edward said he had to know whenever Bella was with Esme,but just informing him wouldn't mean she couldn't say hurtful things if she wanted to!He is really being an ass here,whatever his excuse might be.
Waiting for the next chapter!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Love it.
janshanr chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
;)
Just Sus chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
This story is quite interesting...I can't wait to hear what the heck happened between them those many years ago. They obviously still love one another, in their crazy ways...

Sad about Esme...maybe she will have a miraculous recovery, and E & B will have to stay married!

xoSus
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
He still loves her. What happened that made Bella split up with him?

Looking forward to more. :)
janshanr chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
akjamma chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
what happened 8 yrs ago?
cjrich chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Just plain loving this story! XOXO, Cheri
Beans827 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Thanks, Lk for taking this over. It had a wonderful start and for whatever reason, I am sorry the two original authors couldn't complete it but can't wait to see where you take it. I wish more authors would allow that since we get so invested in these stories! So, let's se whatcha got, LK! Bring it!
cahtx chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I enjoyed it. I can't wait to see where you take us.
shae8500 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Wth happened between them?
robertnkristen chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
gosh, This story breaks my heart ! what are you guys doing to my old poor heart? LOL
At least I'm glad Bella had found "the perfect dress"..Also, seriously wondering what had happened 8 years ago..
5,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 358 .. Last Next »