Reviews for Contractually Bound
sballLuvr5 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I could punch Edward right in the throat. Bella was what, 17 or 18, and she was terrified. He should just grow up. Bella should tell him off, because apparently he didn't even fight for her. Ahhh, it's ok, he'll figure it out. Men are such stupid pants sometimes lol. Also, I love Charlie. Great chapter :):)
Kristi
Julie chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Wait a minute... Edward's hatred for her is because she broke up with him while they were long distance?! Edward's being dumb.

And never leave us hanging - hah! I still remember that mixed up cousins story ;-)

Thanks for picking this up to finish it... I appreciate that!
Debbie White chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Great chapters! Loved them! Keep going! Cant wait for the next one! :)
beckysue999 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Beautifully and seamlessly written. It's impossible tell, between the previous chapters and this one, and within this one, where their voices stop and yours starts. And such an amazing, emotional, heartbreaking version of canon miscommunication/failure to communicate and martyrdom. After a few years of reading fanfic, I usually have a pretty good idea of where things are headed, so for me the joy is always in the journey. This one in particular had a particularly emotional, lyrical voice from the start, so it's exciting to see the journey continue. Thank you, all, so very much.
eantl88 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I love this fic. So much angst. Good job. Can't wait for the next update. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Love it! Can't wait for more.
barbarito chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
So good
Mom23xx chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
A little more insight...will it make him less bitter? Great update.
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This just made be sob! So heartbreaking to imagine!
Likeisaid chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
can't wait for more
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I think that it's unfair for Alice to blame Bella for Edward not coming home and them having to move. Those decisions weren't made by her. If she hadn't wanted to move she should have put up more of a fight with her parents. Did Bella make a bad decision when she broke up with Edward? Maybe, but him not coming home isn't her fault, that's on him.
Melany333 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I Love it
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Not gonna report you, I'm not THAT dense or reactionary! Last story I thought was plagarised I merely demanded an explanation via PM! *raspberry*
dlhk chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Gah! I wasn't expecting so much hatred from Alice. Her family didn't have to move in the middle of the school year when their son was in college anyway. That more the Cullen's choice and fault than Bella's!. So we have a little more of the story... Bella set him free because she didn't get in to Dartmouth and she didn't want him to quit for her. Sad. But he needs to scream and yell at her now that he knows, but get rid of some of the hatred. I want them happy and ready to NOT divorce by the time Esme dies. We have a neighbor who survived pancreatic cancer. It's miraculous, but true! Maybe Esme can stick around longer than everyone thinks. Maybe happiness can heal her. Can't wait for more. -mommyofboth
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Can't wait for the rest of the story.
5,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 358 .. Last Next »