Reviews for When the Wolf Runs
dragonDraw chapter 25 . 2/18
awesome story :3
Gregorvich chapter 25 . 12/10/2017
So good, i wish there was a couple of chapters with the Doctor and Rose traveling together, but amazing story.
doctorwholover chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
WOW. This was simply fantastic! Your characters were spot on and i just loved Rose's character development! You are a gifted writer! Great stody!
mattmurduck chapter 9 . 7/21/2017
"Hi, I'm looking for my friend Jack has he hit on you?"

E
Victorie96 chapter 25 . 4/25/2017
The Best Rose/11th doctor I've read! The best part of it all was the ending! Sad, yet happy.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/8/2017
oh i loved this story!
Minecraftian1213 chapter 16 . 6/24/2016
May I just say that I'm loving this book? I only just found it but I've read so many books that either become or already are cliché. But this book? Nope! Keeps me wondering what will happen.

This isn't following the cliché-ness of the whole, "Rose finds the Doctor and they kiss and live happily ever after" thing. This more like, "You want another crack in the universe so Rose can get home? Nope! LET'S END THE UNIVERSE!" or "Demons Run? You want Rose to take care of Mels? Well, BAM! HERE'S JACK HARKNESS BITCHES!"

I'm freaking loving this! My dear madam/sir, are one of my favorites. You keep writing Shakespear.
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 25 . 6/17/2016
You are the best. The fic is the best. I only hope that I'd get more of your genius writing.
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 23 . 6/17/2016
Absolutely lovable, believable and adorable chapter!
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
I cried. Before that, I couldn't get my eyes off screen even to say that this is SO BRILLANT!
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 25 . 3/1/2016
That's wonderful. I love stories of mad!Rose (as I call her when she gets left alone for far too long); perhaps I should throw a little madness in my fanfic :P excellent job!

-BadWolfGirl
Guest chapter 25 . 2/13/2016
You should try to bring in 12.
Great story by the way. Thank you for sharing.
Moonlit Words chapter 25 . 8/10/2015
I thought it was fantastic! Although you brushed over some of Rose's personal problems and other such things! I was going to complain about the amount of time she spent pushing away from the Doctor but I now realize that's probably realistic!
readmered chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I think I already reviewed last time I read this, but I fucking adore this story! I'm writing my own first fan fiction right now (actually, that is what I should be doing) and it's a Rose/Nine-Ten FANFIC set after the Time War. It's somewhat similar in that she does some traumatic things in the parallel universe, and her hair remains brown, and she gets pretty old, so this story was excellent and perfectly suited to my own tastes! Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
Ok. I decided somewhere around chapter six that I absolutely loved this story, but usually when I do that, the writing or the characters suddenly call flat, clichéd, and incredibly boring. Yours was none of those things and I was super happy till the end! Fantastic writing and a beautiful story! Thank you so much