Reviews for Dead Like You
paragod chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Great story. very different and refreshing...
Thanks,
Ellachanted chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
I love Dead Like Me, so I really enjoyed this. Except for making Mike another reaper. Yuk. Poor Bella, stuck with him because their vamps are together. So now I wonder, can Bella be changed? Or is she immortal still? Sort of a fallen angel. :)
swimmer4 chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
Great idea. I am a fan of the "Dead" series and found your whole tale interesting and a really different twist. I can't believe more readers have not locked into it. Now I'm going to go and check out your other "stuff".
swan0456 chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
That was perfect! I loved that show and was very excited to read a crossover fic. It felt very much like the show, and I love how all the characters were fit in from twilight. Thanks!
MollyEvens chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
Dear readingmama,
i love the idea of this story but i'm not a Bella/Edward fan in fact i hate them together i mainly ship Bella/jasper the occasional Bella/garret or Bella/Benjamin and the rare Bella/Emmett and Bella/Paul but out of all twilight ships my main 2 are Bella/jasper and Leah/Jacob so although its a great story i am washing my hands of it but good luck anyways

TTYL
M.E.
twifan49 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
Great story! Thanks for writing and sharing!
SofiaB chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this story- it was a concept that I've never read before and I just found it fascinating. Thanks for writing!
shehazi chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
What a journey! Thank you, I truly enjoyed every word.
shehazi chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Aaaaaarrrggggghhhggg! Oh poop!
shehazi chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
It would be terrible if Jasper has a non!Belliscious slip now, and met Bellas quota.. Please don't do that to them.
Thanks for sharing.
shehazi chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Thank you. I'm glad they're giving themselves a chance to see where things can go.
shehazi chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Loving this! Thank you. I wish I could see the tv series.
shehazi chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Thank you.
shehazi chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Torture for the tortured vamp. Thank you.
shehazi chapter 8 . 10/14/2013