Reviews for Playing with Fire: Katniss & Finnick's New Life
Apricot chapter 2 . 7/23
Yaaaaaayyyyy my favourite character is Finnick I like peeta too but Finnick is just toooo cuuutee
Apricot chapter 1 . 7/23
Jess The Killer chapter 37 . 6/28/2017
IMMA F ING KILL GALE THAT DIRTY GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD I SWEAR DOWN
HE KILLED PRIM AAAAAAHHHHH KILL. GALE. OFF. OR. ELSE
Guest chapter 42 . 2/20/2017
"Whores, we're Capitol whores."
I loved that bit, it was the best bit in this fanfic :)
Amber chapter 5 . 2/9/2017
This was a really good chapter and you're really good at writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
This is a very nice story
Guest chapter 43 . 10/16/2016
totaly love it
Imagine chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This is an amazing brain read for with good imagination. I would love to be raped. Katniss is lucky to have sex with Finnick. :P Better than Snow
Luvin It chapter 42 . 7/1/2016
I found it through an article stating five great fanfics better than fifty shades of grey, and it blew my mind. Very sexy, i could feel the pain oozing through the words. You make your readers feel all sorts of emotions. I didnt like their reactions to her and Gale! Gale UGH! I hate him for acting like that, but i didnt like seeing him that evil. Anyway, Great job, I loved it!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/9/2016
Thanks for sharing your talent!
Debbi chapter 37 . 2/9/2016
Your story has been great! Don't worry about all the chapters! You have captured the horrible destiny that Finnick and Katniss have had to endure in such a real way. The brokenness, insecurities, and strengths of them both is very real and believable! Bravo to you!
trisch chapter 42 . 1/30/2016
Hella,
You Story is good but Im so Sad! I dont like the end. Its so short,
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I was appalled. I only made it through 11 chapters before I had to close the page. That's not Finnick. Finnick wouldn't do that. Neither would Katniss. You are taking advantage of Finnick's past and making it even worse for him. Also, Haymitch. What was that about? Haymitch isn't that. If you like this story idea, use other characters to do this. But not Finnick. You have offended Finnick's pride.
Apologies, excuse me