Reviews for Aayla And Steve
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
squee love it love it love it. more please
Micheal 13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
this is a great story so far am looking forward to alot more so keep up the good work
shin obin chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Continue this story
MissOffee chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aww. This is sweet! I love it. Especially as you have a Mirialan youngling. Looking forward t more!
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved it
Cylon One chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Now this is what I call a certain winner.

This is just too cool.

Just hope that the Avengers were able to save Earth from the invasion due to Loki before the Cube blew them to that galaxy far, far away.

Having them there is pretty awesome.

Makes me think for some of them the new toys made from Star Wars tech they may have along with perhaps their old.

Gadgets for Black Widow, new kind of arrows for Hawkeye along with maybe a fancy new bow, and anything built into the Iron Man armor by Tony.

Bet Star Wars repulsors would be built into it to allow hovering without the thrust from boots and or gauntlets.

While it’s a pity that the tragedy of Order 66 still occurred, I’m real glad that some Jedi survived this time around thanks to their Avenger friends that were with them when the order was issued.

Admit that I’m especially glad Aayla was one of them.

And her getting together with Steve is just about the coolest thing to happen in that galaxy.

Have to say her and he also raising a pair of Jedi younglings is a nice touch.

An awesome family they make.

And love the location they’re all living in.

While I enjoy reading about Aayla and Steve in this, I do hope we’ll get to look in on the other Avengers with their Jedi friends and the younglings with them eventually.

Thanks for introducing one of the coolest new adventures ever.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
once again you show just how talented at writing, can we have a scene where Aayla wears a bikini?
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really enjoyed this one, and am hoping you eventually expand it to a full fic.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Hmm, ts was a really sweet episode, and enjoyed the idea of Steve and Aayla together, and hope we might see more episodes, just to see what happen with the other Avengers, like maybe Banner and Hulk will finally earn the peace they wanted so much.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
You may want to up the rating a bit if possible. Great story, is this complete or not?