Reviews for Smile, You Empty Soul
SteamyxhotTub chapter 1 . 6/5
This was a very lovely one-shot; I am a huge fan of this pairing because I think it's plausible and cute XD thanks for writing the story!
ammone-sempai chapter 1 . 5/27
This was absolutely amazing! It was so adorable! I love it! Please say you are going to make more stories on this couple!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I don't read alot of Naruto and Kakashi stories, because I can't find any good ones, but I have to say that this was amazing. While the details on showing his emotions were on point. Only thing I would have liked if you would have kept Naruto scars, not for a reminder of what he had done in the past, but as a symbol of getting through it and over coming it, but that's just me.
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Just Wow, this is beautiful, brilliant, perfect... There are no words perfect enough to describe how powerful this story is. One of the Best, and with Best pairing. You understand pain and love so well and you managed to fill this story with so much even though it's short. Just Congratulations! And Thank you.

(And Thank you Kurama for healing the physical scars and Thank you Kaka & Naru for healing each other)
EyesLikeLiquidFire chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
loved this! Perfect amount of angst and fluff. A beautiful way to get two of our fav characters together.
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
OHHH fuckin loved it
kawaii-kakashi chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Ah, I loved this as well, and I enjoyed seeing Kakashi all touchy-feely, acknowledging what he felt as just, well, going for it. It was interesting to see Naruto deal with more negative emotions as well, as he usually just brushes them off. Thank you for sharing, and looking forward to your next update on the white rose!
eneath chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
So I came here after reading 'White Rose' and I really liked this! It's strange to read Naruto when he's kinda depressed, but even he will have to face his darker feelings from time to time, poor thing.
Anyway, I really enjoyed this and I can't wait for the next chapter of White Rose. Thanks for sharing!
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is one beautiful enchanting story.
Jaspergirl53 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Omg that was great! Thank you :D
harvestangel99 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Amazing story… You have this uncanny ability to convey the characters feelings so well it's as if I can feel them too.

I love the way you incorporated Kurama into the story and how he approved of Kakashi and how he made all Naruto's insecurities fade away.

Kakashi's love healed Naruto truly and took his pain away and it was breathtaking to read.

I just loved this story so much.

-Harvest-
Fredo-kun chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Such a very well written one shot, I really liked what you did with Kurama, it was nice of him. Also the ending was so adorable I loved it!
AzMartian chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great story!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
That was heartwarming. I really liked the slow build up describing just how torn naruto was, and the ending where eventually kakashi managed to persuade naruto's heart to stay.
Stfora-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
OMFG! They way you write, your story in general, the love, all the emotions and feelings! It was written so well, that I felt like I was feeling them my self! This is absolutely amazing! Keep it up, beautiful!

Lots of encouraging love,