Reviews for Second Colossus
chris kidder chapter 1 . 5/22
keep on writing
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This is a interesting story but in terms of strength Colossus is one of the strongest in terms of strength but there are many mutants stronger than him but will Shinji fight relying on the skills of Colossus or does he have something else to add to the X-men as a whole.
foxtrot813 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Its pretty good ever thought about pairing shinji and wasp?
ShINaiX chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Shinji in a clone body of Colossus? I like this idea. His presence in the X-Men is interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Shinji might change certain events like when Wolverine faces his old team Alpha Flight, or when the X-men travel to the Savage Land, and encounter Mr. Sinister for the first time. X)

Keep up the good, work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! XD
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Consider me intrigued
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
so very sweet
volbia chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I see it's just for fun but tossing shinji into the body of a hulking behemoth just seems wrong, part of what makes shinji seem so strong is how frail he is and yet he accomplishes so much through willpower, just giving him tons of strength doesn't seem right, not to mention screwing up the mental imagery of the story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Yeah, I imagine the Peter will be mad enough to spit nails when he finds out there's still a clone of him running around in someone's control, and will look forward to the ship with Shinji and Storm.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This sounds really interesting. _
I personally would like to see at least one of the off-shoots continued as a proper story, I rather like the start of it.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
You need to include a chapter where they restore Shinji to his true body.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very nice start. Why not just make it a multi-chaptered fic? Mistakes: "back it's formerly glory" should be "back it's former glory", in "Stop Him!" change "Him" to "him"
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013