Reviews for Web of Wonder
Bobywhy chapter 1 . 5/29
Do you think you could try an alternate story version of this? After all Wonder Woman has the Lasso of Truth and there are quite a few telepaths in the DC universe who could look into his mind and see the truth and vouch for his story. Also if the story proves true and Wonder Woman and Spider-man still prove to be understandably reluctant to sleep with each other couldn't she and Spider-Man go to Martian Manhunter and get him to telepathically show each other their lives and come to an understanding of each other, that most lifelong couples don't have in a lifetime together, in less than an hour. If you did this I wouldn't be surprised if they honestly became a couple afterwords. Anyways I enjoyed the story.
Jazze chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Killer story in the humor department. I kind of wonder what would have happened if Peter was married to Mary Jane and she and the Spirit of Sonya co-existed in Mary Jane's body and this entire scenario happened. I wonder how MJ and Sonya would take Wonder Woman's statement when she would have slept with Grodd and not Spiderman. Probably a Wonder Woman butt whopping. MJ could have a condition if Spiderman was successful in sleeping with Wonder Woman if she could enjoy a threesome with Amazon and Peter. If the Galaxians were cruel in a sort of funny way I wonder if they would have set up some sort of way for Hippolyta and the Amazons to watch this.

Still a lot of potential in this story where you could have Wonder Woman go back in time and knowing this what would she have done?
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was funny.
And I agree; telling Diana could accomplish nothing.
Ryuki555 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I like it. It's a good story! Keep going with it!
BriannieBee64 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awww spidey LOL cracked me up!
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Excelente fic
JC chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Great,You should tootly do a Spider-man crossover with the JLU,maybe have him as the Eighth founder,it could have changed number of things like he hooks up with Hawkgirl insead of GL.
Evil reviewer chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'm just going to say it... This is -the- strangest story I have read in my conscious memory...

Not strange-good or strange-bad for the matter... Just strange.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I'd love to see some more like this, and wouldn't it be interesting if Spidey did actually get into her heart, at least with affection if not love.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
i love it. its funny, crazy and completely out there. 1 Fav for story and authour :)
code R.R chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
. . .LOL
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Haha, I would love to see you make snippets of this continue from here, showing Wonder Woman trying to go to Peter's universe just to ask him several times as to what he meant by his reasons for not telling her the truth again and again, as well as slowly falling for him over a LONG period of humorous time. Just a bit of food for thought.