Reviews for Web of Wonder
starkiller99 chapter 1 . 2/13
Pretty good
Spidey chapter 3 . 2/13
Dude pls update this it's really good
savvy001 chapter 1 . 1/7
For the love of Kong! Lol! Who would of thought Diana could be so hilarious! I could not stop laughing! How about adding in Dark Spider to the villains listing! Diana's symbiotic experience... Wow! She just may end up saving the universe. Great chapter~
Evil Reviewer chapter 3 . 1/1
Three things after giving up roughly halfway through the third chapter:

Actually bother finishing the stories before implementing what could be considered OCs in other works even if it's your own creation (I'm looking at Shinji/Dark Spider there.)

Two, please get off this "pity me (the character)" track. You used this sort of plot in so many of your stories that it had long lost its value and has practically become so synonymous with your name in my mind that I'm half a mind of petitioning a trope on TV Tropes with your bloody name on it.

Third, worse offender yet, all things considered, you're writing hasnot only gotten stale but vastly predictable. There is just no life in the work. I can't even read the first third of a sentence in a paragraph without figuring out exactly what you're going to write for the rest of the paragraph...

Please. It's one thing to have multiple unfinished works but it's hurting both you and your readers with the way you write. I'm seriously starting to ask why I even look up your stories now.
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Wow that was something
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Yeah Wonder Woman would not sleep with him no matter what
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Wow that is a weird condition but they were pretty serious
Arsao Tome chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
That second Omake: Really?
Yo chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Yosh you updated
HandAssassinSpider-man chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Wait if Dark Spider is now technically married because he beat that one Amazon doesn't that mean Peter is now married to Artemis? Be kind of funny to watch that go down

Even funnier to watch a multitude of different women start hitting on Spider-Man while Wonder Woman is right there
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Woot! Dark spider lives. Good to see you writing again.
7thManiac chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
I just loved imagining heroes from the DC verse coming into the room to see other heroes fight dinosaurs and going "wtf?". You know you should totally make Omake 2 canon in this story, that would be hilarious.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Good work on the new chapter, I look forward to the next part. Have you decided on what time-periods you are going to send each group to?
savvy001 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
First off: "Will someone get Barabara some batteries for her digital watch! Geez! Can't be late when Batman calls!". Great chapter! Congrat's on your 200th story! Loved the line up. Maybe on the next one Psylocke, Rogue and Wolverine is it. Glad Colossus was the chosen, he's my fave! The Jumanji jungle action threw me for a loop, yet still entertaining. Great work here, look forward to your next story!~
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
good work i like it! hope you update more soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »