Reviews for Web of Wonder
Update
This shit is hilarious good job dude
Mezazra chapter 1 . 8/30
this is my fav story of yours you should just give it to me if you're not serious about it
Keep it Up brodo
spider1 chapter 3 . 6/4
Bro continue this shit please it very good dont stop i really dont want to wait anymore please update this story
dude chapter 3 . 4/24
COME ON MAN PLEASE UPDATE THIS ITS TAKING TOO LOOOONG PLEASE ITS GOOD AND U R ONE OF THE VERY VERY VERY FEW THAT SHIPS SPIDERMAN WITH WONDER WOMAN PLEASE CONTINUE
spiderpimp chapter 3 . 3/28
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE
Dude pls update this i want this story to continue pls its interesting
Spidey fan chapter 3 . 3/5
Update plllllsssss!
starkiller99 chapter 1 . 2/13
Pretty good
Spidey chapter 3 . 2/13
Dude pls update this it's really good
savvy001 chapter 1 . 1/7
For the love of Kong! Lol! Who would of thought Diana could be so hilarious! I could not stop laughing! How about adding in Dark Spider to the villains listing! Diana's symbiotic experience... Wow! She just may end up saving the universe. Great chapter~
Evil Reviewer chapter 3 . 1/1
Three things after giving up roughly halfway through the third chapter:

Actually bother finishing the stories before implementing what could be considered OCs in other works even if it's your own creation (I'm looking at Shinji/Dark Spider there.)

Two, please get off this "pity me (the character)" track. You used this sort of plot in so many of your stories that it had long lost its value and has practically become so synonymous with your name in my mind that I'm half a mind of petitioning a trope on TV Tropes with your bloody name on it.

Third, worse offender yet, all things considered, you're writing hasnot only gotten stale but vastly predictable. There is just no life in the work. I can't even read the first third of a sentence in a paragraph without figuring out exactly what you're going to write for the rest of the paragraph...

Please. It's one thing to have multiple unfinished works but it's hurting both you and your readers with the way you write. I'm seriously starting to ask why I even look up your stories now.
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Wow that was something
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Yeah Wonder Woman would not sleep with him no matter what