Reviews for Is it Vengeance or Justice that you seek?
Hawk6782 chapter 10 . 5/4
I really liked this story. I always like stories that take a different track then the normal way of defeating Voldemort. That being said I do have some criticisms on this story. My main one is the lack of consistency... two examples come to mind on this (and no they aren't major plot wholes or anything but I think you should know about them) first you stated that malfoy sr was convicted and was in Azkaban and then mentioned that malfoys money was being used on the bill that Harry sponsored along with other convicted death eaters money as well. But then you have him released and offering testimony at Harry's trial. The second point was you listed in the news article after Christmas that the carrows died at the grangers but then at the final battle they were battling With the other death eaters. Those were the only names I remembered from the article so I don't remember if there were others.
Again let me reiterate the story idea was a great idea I truly enjoyed reading it again my only complaints were the somewhat inconsistencies of some of your minor part points keep up the good work and thank you for an entertaining read
Jimbocous chapter 10 . 4/13
Thanks for a great read!
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 10 . 4/1
It's an interesting story, but you've contradicted yourself so many times. You wrote that the Carries were killed in action during that ambush at the Grangers, but somehow they're still alive to fight Moody and Kingsley at the final battle? And didn't Hermione make a magical oath that she won't betray Harry's trust anymore?

Everything is all over the place, really.
Starkidpotterzyx chapter 10 . 3/22
Although I enjoyed the story i felt that the last two chapters to be weaker and felt rushed
goldacharmed chapter 10 . 3/16
Really great story!
Anne chapter 10 . 3/13
Thank you for your story! It was very enjoyable.
This was an incredibly interesting story, I couldn't put it down. I agree with what other people have said about the verbal battles - works for JKR, but he should know better after his basic training and history of battles. I was pretty sad about how bad you made the characters out to be, but after awhile I began to see where you were coming. The only thing I think was poorly developed and forced was the relationship between Harry and Hermione. You could have done without the romance.
Mike.Delphi chapter 2 . 3/3
Nice Rant! Preach it! I'll hold your coat.
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 1/31
I liked the story overall. I kinda wish Molly's scheme came a bit sooner, but whatever. I can sleep now.
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 1/31
These are always rough to show. You have to vilify the right degree, while maintaining the balance of sanity. I think you did the courtroom well.
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 1/31
This is going to escalate quite quickly. Kinda sad
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 1/31
I'm glad you didn't view her arguement/whatever as a betrayal. I was kind of expecting that to be honest
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 1/31
Great chapter
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 1/31
Based on your treatment of Snape I: 1) want to hug you 2) will absolutely love this story.
Corwyn chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.