Reviews for Not Exactly Perfect
Anonymous chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
Make a LenxNeru! :3
pyrexprodigy chapter 32 . 6/24/2013
You didn't screw up at all! I'm grateful you took my request! I love it!
MizuneMinamiki chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
Ahh. For some reason, even though I do ship Neru and Mikuo, I never thought to make it the other way around (Miku x Nero.) Hmm... Still cute, though.

Ah, yea! PikoxMiki! How could you have never considered that? Ahoge love! :D Miki never shuts up, huh? Yea. I can see that xD

Kaito and Gumi? Never thought of them. But then, I guess with their stereotypical personalities, they make a good match. *nods*

Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
Use more spaces in your A/Ns... plz?

MIKI x PIKO IS OTP

Derp.
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
I am of the personal headcanon that Tei is dating Mayu.

I don't think of her as yandere... more of an overprotective psychopath with a fondness for guns, knives, axes, and chainsaws.
Mozu The Mochi chapter 33 . 6/13/2013
GUMIXLEN! WAHAHAHHHHHH! I like it
Mozu The Mochi chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Haha, I like KiyoMei though..
Mozu The Mochi chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
AAAAAAAHHHH! YESH! LENKU LENKU LENKU?! I LOVE THEM CUZ THEIR PERSONALITIES MATCH WITH EACH OTHER! AND RIN SUITS WITH MIKUO YOU KNOW?!

Geez, I always pair people out of their personalities. I love love love LenMiku I could die... (shy boy energetic girl, shy boy means jealous boy double trouble romance) :o I make an equation.
Mozu The Mochi chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Haha... actually nothing's canon from Vocaloid cuz it comes from the producers and there are lots of them _
Mozu The Mochi chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
(Cries) you don't support them?! (LuKaito fan lol cuz their names suited each other too) but that's OK. Everyone got their own opinions ne?
Mozu The Mochi chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I prefer LenMiku! x'( but oh well... it's quite.. okay too. I dunno why but I use to ship LenRinCest so much. Now I think it's annoying.. and ship MikuoRin instead. Can you do LenMiku for me? (I do heard lots of people like MikuoRin a lot now!)
MizuneMinamiki chapter 33 . 6/7/2013
Mm, Len and Gumi is always an interesting couple;) I'm not too big on it, though. RinLen is better.

I think Neru x Mikuo is cute. It's another one of those I never considered until I read a fic on it a couple of days ago... I look forward to that one. :3

You should do a Piko x Miki one;)

MizuneMinamiki chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
Neru x Dell? Big fan of it:3 I liked this one, too:3 I think I've liked all of these so far, though. I can't even explain what I like about them. They're just different and...interesting! ;)

MizuneMinamiki chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
'Course everyone loves Piko! :DDD I've really enjoyed all the Piko ones you wrote. Though, I've never really considered Miku and Piko to be a couple. It just never crossed my mind. :O

MizuneMinamiki chapter 26 . 6/7/2013
Hehe, I like it! I can actually see these two in the way you explained here, even though I'm not a big Ia/Piko fan. :P

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »