Reviews for South From That Place
Beth6787 chapter 6 . 7/15
Again this rings very true.
annejoy chapter 6 . 7/23/2017
I enjoyed this wonderful story. It's radiating happiness (especially the later chapters).
Thank you!
Beawild chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
I'm loving this story. I'm glad that you updated it.
Doc Yewll chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
o final de semana "promete".
kkk
Singing Violin chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Oh, this was wonderful, especially the parentheticals! I love your parentheticals! Especially the thought about him having two motivations, but that really, one would be enough... And now I'm going to be a teensy-weensy bit annoying and wonder if perhaps a new chapter of "Lifeline" is in the works for anytime soon? *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
So glad you updated. I really like this story arc and love the way you write the characters.
Beawild chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Is there more to this story? I'm enjoying it too much to find out that it's over.
deborahgar2009 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Good story. Can't wait for chapter 6. Meanwhile I'll start on your other WIP.
JamieRobs chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Love the afterglow and feel of contentment in this chapter. So happy you're finding the time to continue this and "Lifeline". I eagerly await more of both :)
quirkette100 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Great fic! I can't remember if I've reviewed this before but I really enjoy the way you had almost a love triangle between Kathryn, Chakotay, and Seven. For me, that makes more sense than the way the show handled things. I love that Kathryn admitted to 'feeling left out' and the moment that Chakotay finally decides to let himself kiss her. Very cute. 3
scwusa chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Can't wait for more
Mrs. Singing Violin chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
What a beautiful little mood piece, showing us a happy tidbit before the inevitable storm (there will be a storm, right?) Forgive me, though, but the part of this chapter I'm most excited about is the note at the beginning: "update to Lifeline coming soon" - YAY!
SusanC chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Reading this for the second or third time and loving how maturely you handled the triad. You have found the best in J, C, and Seven. It is a happy and fulfilling feeling to see J/C start off again, this time on a purely scientific exploration, with hearts and minds open to each other.
StellaCartography chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Your take on the C/7 relationship satisfies me as a fan in ways other post-Endgame works don't. The idea that they would come together because of their feelings for Janeway does justice to all of these characters. The firs-person perspective from Chakotay's POV really works for this story and carries the imagery and the mournful/hopeful calm tone of your piece so well.

And now you've sparked something in me and I am going to borrow this idea for a beastly long fic about what might have happened in the Delta Quadrant...
Mary S chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Oh my! What a gorgeous piece of writing, Helena. You have got these two down so perfectly their voices echo off the screen. I really hope you keep going with it although I noticed that each chapter could almost be the end of the story. But it would be much better with more.

Thanks for sharing, as always.