Reviews for A walk in the park
light soceress chapter 1 . 1/12
This fic makes me happy, its nice to read a fic where Elizabeth is not forever alone wandering.
Beautiful little story.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Nathan? Oh, boy.. I can hardly wait for her to interact with Rachel (or Brian, come to that).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
this made me feel better
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
If you could, it would be nice for you to make this into a series of one-shots. All at different points in the future.
AllanPrice chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was great, just loved the ending the way you slipped in a male counterpart to Elizabeth and had her say "Goodbye, Dad."

I think you should consider a sequel or make a series of stories where Elizabeth drops in at certain points. So like when his book becomes successful? A Birthday of Anna's? When Anna graduates? You know important moments.

Plus perhaps a spin-off with what her and her gang of fellow 'Infinites' get up to? But I'm rambling. Great work and keep it up!
SakuraAyanami chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
What can I say? I like it, you gave a plausible explanation the the paradox that the ending gives and the little cameo at the end was charming. Good job
Frankyo chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Pretty good! Just correct some grammar errors and I'd say this will be a great fic!
Critter S chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Nice story. I'm a big fan of multiverse stories, which is one reason why I like this game. I liked how you brought Elizabeth back, which seems like something possible to happen for a future Bioshock game (lol, you never know). Also, nice cameo. In my opinion, bringing in a character from another franchise for a cameo once in a while makes it a fun multiverse story. Any chance we could see more multiverse action with Booker and Liz?
RisenHolow chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved it, there are going to be a lot of stories like this where people will make up there own endings to the game. I think that is why that the game only had one ending instead multiple endings so people can make up there own, in a sense there could be a infinite of endings depending on how you perceive the ending. This story is my favorite perception of the after story of the game can't wait to read your other stories and good luck in the future.
bloodhawk268 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was beautiful, probably one of the best post-game fics I've read. The interactions with Booker and Anna were adorable, and his conversation with Elizabeth perfect and in character. I also really liked how there are others like Elizabeth, and that she doesn't have to spend eternity alone.

The only thing that could be fixed are a few points where the focus switches to second-person, but otherwise fantastic job. Here's hoping you decide to do more Bioshock fics.