Reviews for Unequivocal Sacrifice
lead me to salvation chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
wo-ow, this is great! I really like the idea (even though I feel SO sorry for Hector) and I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I'd really love it if you were to update! I want to know where this goes!
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Really wish this story continued!
I loved every bit of Hector's strength, even when it wavered realistically, and loved how Patroclus stood tall against his cousin for the sake of right.
Dying for more!
America Liberty chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
The first thing I'd like to say is that I agree with each review that has been made for this chapter.

Your writing is really wonderful and I love the interactions with the characters. You have a distinct style that is really beautiful.

My favorite thing would also, agreeing with IWannaLightsaber, would probably have to be the interactions and the characterization that you have for each character to make them their own and let them each have a plot line of their own.

Achilles in particular fascinates me. Underlying emotions are important and I love the way that you have written his underlying emotions of love, concern, and the new plot lines with Hector, which by the way, I love.

Please update soon, finals have been hard on me as well. I apologize for the late and lack-luster review. I' trying to be more constant.
IWannaLightsaber chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I'm... going to agree with you. If this is what finals does to you, you should have finals EVERY week. But I don't want you to die, so then again, maybe not. :P

This was quite fantastic. You are definitely taking things up a notch, but very evenly and steadily, so it comes across as masterfully done, rather than just a hasty whump-soup hehe. I really love how evenly you divide the attention between your main characters. Your Achilles/Patroclus interactions really fascinate me for some reason. I think it's fascinating in general how human you make each of your characters, yet how brutal they can be, especially Achilles. Your characters have so many layers, and I LOVE it. Also, I am glad Hector didn't get to beg. You did that very cleverly. And you managed to keep the whump but avoid the gore. Very nice. Thx for the updates! You're awesome :)

P.S. I hope your history final went awesomely!
IWannaLightsaber chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
What a rollercoaster of a chappie! First, frustration when Paris cannot go after Hector, then the desperate passion between him and his wife, the helpless heart-felt pleas for Hector's life, then the tender, raw meeting between Paris and Andromeche. That scene was very well done btw. It could have turned out dry and boring, but you really painted it in such a deep, vivid manner that it turned out to be quite moving, and I think it greatly added to the story depth itself. I really, really like Andromache - she was unexpectedly awesome and chill. And I love the ending phrases. Very powerful. Thnx!
BeyondMyReach chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
omg. so much love for this fic. Amazing, simply amazing and breathtaking. I lament that I finished the chapters that are already posted. Love how you characterized everyone, especially Hector and Paris. Hector is all about honor, but he is also a man who cares of survival and I love how Hector believes that he definitely isn't a good man (which, I think, is what makes him a better man than most. He doesn't make excuses). I love how you didn't just makes Paris seem just weak, because he is so much more than that, as you have portrayed. He managed to sneak into the camp and almost brought Hector back out, plus his amazing archery skill. It is also very Hector to get a hostage just in case especially because Paris was with him. You portray Paris and Patroclus with so much potential as a leaders, just like Hector and Achilles. I can't wait to see how much they'll continue to grow. In addition, love your multi-POV. It makes the story even more interesting and double kudos for getting the characterization right on the dot.
I can't wait to read your next chapter. Please update soon.
homeandawaybraxtons chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
love this story so far please update soon I really want to see what happens to Hector
homeandawaybraxtons chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Love it
America Liberty chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Oh goodness.

You are a wonderful writer and I am sorry that I did not give you very long reviews before. Here's one now, though.

Your dialogue is wonderful. I absolutely love every interaction with the different characters. The last lines were absolutely beautiful and so touching. I really loved the character of Andromache as well. She doesn't play to big of a role so I'm pleased that someone delved into it!

The characters were perfectly written as well. I loved this chapter and I don't think I reviewed the last chapter so I'll do that too. Everyone is so beautifully written.

I love the Hector Achilles interactions. I don't know if that's possible, but I'd love to see that blossom into a type of friendship. I think it would be wonderful for Hector to learn tolerance and patience and Achilles to learn forgiveness. Perhaps Patroclus and Paris could help with this a little?

I know you say that you delay in updating but I would LOVE one so soon. This story has such amazing writing, an original plot-line, and gorgeous potential for new, juicy, and fresh interactions with different characters.

Great job and PLEASE update soon!

America
IWannaLightsaber chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I just found this randomly and it was such a pleasant surprise! Very well written, great character development - I am really getting into the story even though I literally know nothing about the background or genre... Excited to see where you take it! Keep up the great work and I hope you can update soon! :)
camoc chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
I'm so glad this is being continued - such a good plot!
caylender chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Ooo, an update. I actually like that you fleshed out Achilles' character a bit; I like this more sensitive side of him. Also, I like how you established a developing attraction that Achilles' has towards Hector. Nice update.
America Liberty chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Don't want to log in atm but...
You have a beautiful writing style and a wonderful descriptive language. Achilles is written so well! I will be reading and watching. Amazing job so far! Update soon!

America
Bb chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Omg when are you going to update this!? Its amazing!
Annon chapter 5 . 3/5/2014