Reviews for Convergence
wearedeadpool chapter 2 . 7/16/2022
pretty good chapter.
Rusty Thebanite chapter 4 . 3/4/2022
I am genuinely upset that this never went beyond this point. It is absolutely glorious setup. At least I can take inspiration from it.

And it can also be taken as a short melancholic sendoff to so many beloved characters.
A Connoisseur chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Please consider updating this story or in the very least let it be taken up by another. The premise of this story is undeniably intriguing and unique. Thrawn's role in this crossover make my mouth drool with anticipation of the finest fictional strategist verses two evil factions of variable capabilities and exceptional resolves. Cannot wait for the outcome.
Amidamaru88 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Have you lost inspiration for this fic?
ARC N7 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Man, this last chapter was just that intense. I can't handle the awesome. Please continue this!
Kit chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Okay, I'm hooked, looking forward to seeing how this turns out
Commissar Critical chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
I always liked the Empire. Even better with Han as an Imperial Captain. Come one, this is is great, update already.
barber477 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Awesome story so far! I can't wait to read more. :)
Biosyn chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
This is, without a doubt, the best Star Wars and Mass Effect crossover. Thrawn, as always, is awesome. The Vong are perfect for Mass Effect, especially after the Reapers. The only Problem is the whole post ME3 thing, because no giant, awesome, Reaper/ Vong battle. But that is only a minor issue.
TheKnowing chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
You jerk! I was just getting emotionally invested, then you gotta drop that 'To Be Continued' bull that is so common. Don't screw this up, :)
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Oh my goodness, what a cliffhanger! That's just evil. I'm like you when it comes to crossovers, but I'm glad that I came back to this. Especially when I read in the forward that the Mass Effect part is a continuation of your other story. Yay!
MunchkinRangler chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Let me just say that you are a wonderful author and I look forward to the next update.
AsTranaut-Rex chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I have to admit my feelings about this story are mixed. I actually had read your other fic, the one that takes place after Mass Effect 3's Destroy ending, some time ago and enjoyed it. The characterization was top-notch, and it wrapped up Shepard's story nicely. When I saw that you'd written a crossover between Star Wars and Mass Effect, my interest was immediately piqued, and I decided to check it out.

Overall, I think you've done a good job so far, but there are a few things that bother me about this story:

1. Han Solo is the captain of an Imperial ship instead of with the Rebel Alliance. That was an immediate red flag. I'm we'll aware that in canon he did serve the Empire before becoming a smuggler, but fans have always known him as the charming, badass rogue that ultimately helped in leading the Rebellion to victory against the Empire. Now he's an Imperial captain looking to destroy the Rebellion. That just doesn't sit well with me. Also, him being part of the Empire means that he's also adopted Imperial discipline, and that causes him to lose his rogue charm. Don't get me wrong, you described his character well, and said characterization is not bad by any means (it's quite good honestly), but it isn't really Han Solo as we all know him. I suppose it's fine for an AU fic and I may get used to it, but I kind of miss the old Han.
2. To my best knowledge, Han left the Empire in canon after meeting Chewbacca, who I believe was going to be sold into slavery by the Empire. Han freed Chewbacca and the two became the smuggling duo we all know and love. Since Han is still with the Empire, I assume that means he never met Chewie. What I'm trying to say is this: WHERE IS CHEWIE?! Did he indeed become a slave? Is he going to show up in this story at all? Is he still even alive? Did the Empire kill him? I really hope I find out soon, because to have a story that includes the main cast of the original trilogy (Luke, Leia, Han, Vader, etc.) and not include Chewbacca seems like sacrilege.
3. The description and foreword to this fic does seem to imply that this takes place after Mass Effect 3, which means no Reapers. Seems like a bit of a shame. They are, after all, the central villains of the whole trilogy, and to have this fic take place after their defeat seems like a wasted opportunity. Don't tell me it wouldn't be awesome to see a Reaper destroyer wreak havoc among some AT-ATs, or see a fleet of Reaper dreadnoughts face off against some Star Destroyers. That's the whole reason I plan on including the Reapers in my own SW/ME crossover (which if you'd check it out and give it a review, I'd appreciate).
4. The last part of chapter 3 is kind of confusing, and seems to imply that everyone in that skirmish died. I doubt that'll be the case, as killing off all of your main characters before the story even begins is basically literary suicide. Seems like you'd have to pull out some techno-babble to explain how they all DON'T die and somehow end up in the Milky Way (I have a gut feeling that'll be the case). I just hope it doesn't come off as too convoluted.

Despite all of this, however, there is definitely some serious potential in this fic. Characterization is as good as it was in You Came Back to Me, and though I'm only familiar with Thrawn and the Yuuzhan Vong from Wookieepedia, the way you've characterized them makes them seem awesome. Plus, the writing and the plot was enough to pull me in despite some of the problems I had, because the writing is damn good; definitely better than my own. Because of this, I've decided to follow this story and see where it goes. I trust you won't disappoint.
Selias chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Wait, did you just kill off all of the SW main characters? Or is there going to be some insane set of events that ends up sending them to another universe/galaxy?
Mopman43 chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
So, its a good story so far, I quite like it. I just have one question:
As far as I can see, you made two major changes to the life of our favorite smuggler: he never worked for the hutts and met Bria before he went into the Imperial Navy, and he was not aboard the slave ship where he saved Chewbaccas life from an Imperial Officer, the event which got him dishonorably discharged from said Navy.
So, this has me wondering: what happened to Chewie? Is he alright?