Reviews for Not What You Seem
Rabbit887 chapter 14 . 7/15
This is going fantastic I hope you update soon:)
StarlightInHerEyes22 chapter 14 . 7/5
Hello. I know it's been a while, but I just started reading this and tore through it in a day. The way you've written Merlin and his adventures at Hogwarts has brought me genuine joy and happiness. I don't know whether you're still interested in it, but I know I'd adore seeing more from this universe. Thank you for this gem :)
WatUCWatIC chapter 14 . 7/5
He is actually insane. I love that. I'll wait.
Noooo! Please update! I know it's been around two years and something probably came up, but please don't leave the story like this. It's really good, and I'm looking forward to the next update. You should really update soon. There are so many questions you have to answer!
alliepi314 chapter 14 . 6/22
"[T]here are only so many times you can hang out with the giant squid before people start to ask questions."

Pure gold
aewea chapter 14 . 5/31
HEyHey!wHAT HAPPENED? u CAN'T STOP NOWWWW!
IS REALLY AMAZINNGGGGG U HAVE TO UPDATEEEE TT-TT
Maigra917 chapter 14 . 5/26
ahhhhhhh omg please continue. Its too good to end unfinished.
goddammit
Lianarias chapter 14 . 5/20
I don't know if you're still working on this (it has been like 2 years lol) but if you are, I just wanna tell you I really adore this story and I keep coming back to reread everything that's posted and I would love a new chapter, even if you had one half written or something. If you're done with this story however, I still appreciate what you've written and I hope you've gone on to write so much more :3
MellyMel chapter 14 . 5/19
There are quite a few stories on here that are literally painful when they are left unfinished... ALWAYS at a cliffhanger. But I have to give you credit, you have crafted a story that is in a separate class of perfection than the rest.. A place reserved for only the best of the best.. who then leave their stories unfinished at a terrible cliffhanger. Morgana isn't even this evil. Nor is Voldemort. I weep real tears of despair. Please for the love of Camelot, for the love of Hogwarts.. For the love of the sanity of every single reviewer in love with this story begging you to return... put us out of our misery and keep writing this masterpiece. I know it's been a long time. We don't care. Honestly we don't. This is groveling. I never grovel unless it's grovel worthy. This is.
IndigoAndTheFandoms chapter 14 . 5/19
ummm you can't leave it here! please keep going! please!
OnyxBear22 chapter 14 . 5/12
awww... I really want to know what happens next.
lilyblaney chapter 14 . 5/6
WHAT! WHAT! THAT CLIFFHANGER WAS CRUEL MAN

Seriously. If this story doesn't update I will be very sad. It's so good. The plot, the characters. I love how much you have been changing the plot of the book. Too many fanfics that mean to divert from the cannon story stay almost exactly the same.

You're portrayal of Merlin is especially good. He's similar enough to the Merlin of Camelot to not feel ooc but you've also shown how much he's changed as a result of all he's years of life. He's so quirky and BAMF.

I also like how everyone seems a little nicer and stuff around him. Especially Malfoy and Peeves and the librarian.

You're writing isn't perfect, but I do like it. It's so full of imagery. You describe things very well. Also, amazing job with the dialogue.

Please update soon! I'm dying to know what's happened!
KitaMinami.NihonItariaIgirisu chapter 14 . 4/29
Guess who's torn between smothering you with hugs and smashing a brick on my head? Me!

Author-san, this story is simply, beyond amazing. The characters are spot-on, the plot, the way it is written, one can easily see the effort that you have exerted. I'm extremely curious whether there will be more Draco and Merlin interaction. Although, as I have stated earlier, I am torn between two choices. As much as I want to bury you with hugs, kisses, cookies and pastries, I also want to break my cranium against a wall of bricks seeing as you left us, your readers, with a cliffhanger. And an extremely frustrating one, might I add. Have I mentioned that I have a weird obsession with my favorite characters getting hurt and everyone running amok with worry and concern? Well, the idea of Merlin getting hurt (May I mention that the scene wherein you depicted and described the blood and Merlin's reaction was utterly brilliant?) appeals to me in an unusual way and I truly am saddened that this was last updated during the year 2014. Especially since the latest chapter ended with such an amazing yet hateful (The bane of all readers' existence I tell you) cliffhanger. However, as an aspiring writer myself, I understand that mental blocks or writer's block as most people would call it, is horrible. Down-right terrible and frightening.

Although the idea of you ever returning to this story, other than announcing that it has been abandoned/discontinued/on hiatus, is unlikely. I will still hold on to that slim sliver of hope that you will return and hopefully, give us another chapter.
IAmWhoIAlwaysWillBe chapter 14 . 3/19
Please update! I'm like dying to know what happens! Pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee!