Reviews for Not What You Seem
Mw chapter 14 . 11/9
I know it’s been a while since you updated this story, but I just want you to know that I love it and think your writing is wonderful!
I love the story. Wish you would update though. I'm reading it in 2017 October 21st so I'm not really confident that you will.
Shialla chapter 14 . 10/12
Please update :D Love this story.:)
aquabeth424 chapter 12 . 9/24
I first read this when you began it, those few years ago. I waited for every update, and even after assumed abandonment I come back at LEAST once a year to reread. Your characterizations are phenomenal, the perspectives interesting, and even though I don't have too high hopes of this story being continued, I still wait. Who knows, maybe in our darkest needs, this story will rise again ;)

Thanks for providing quality writing nonetheless, even if you never pick it up again.
(apparently I've already reviewed most of your chapters. I had to find one I hadn't in order to post this.)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 14 . 8/26
You say you're not a writer. While I understand the sentiment completely, I have to disagree. It's not the next Great American Novel, but this story is still very good. I always enjoy stories where a character is effectively immortal, and you get to see how it changes their perspective on things.
On that note, I hope you do one day return to this fic. I'd love to know what happens next.
Best of luck in all things!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 14 . 8/20
Wow, really cool story. I am sad to see that it's been abandoned.
I fucking hate cliffhangers.

But lemme just guess, Barty Crouch was the culprit who attempted to murder Merlin.
HAHAHA OR WAS IT ARTHUR, AWAKENED FROM AVALON AT LAST IN HIS TRUE FORM?

PURE GENIUS!
Basil Allegri chapter 7 . 7/27
I enjoy your take one what Merlin's been doing with his after-Camelot life.
Just wondering if you actually have abandoned this since you know, it's been THREE YEARS, so is this still just a mental block or have you completely forgotten lol
Walker's Annoying Voice chapter 14 . 7/21
This is an awesome story! Please don't let it end here.
Please don't just leave it there! Please continue!
PaxAmynta chapter 14 . 7/12
Cool story- I like this version of Merlin teaching actually, its pretty cool
The12thBookworm chapter 14 . 7/6
I love this, it's so well written and I LOVE how you've portrayed merlin. Thanks so much! :)
ak chapter 14 . 6/25
We'll wait as long as Merlin will wait for Arthur, if that's what it takes to get an update. Beautiful handling of the characters, and uncanny instinct with the imaginative twists.