Reviews for Not What You Seem
Lol I would literally hunt you down if you don't update. Taking about wolves...more like pack of godzillas.
Just kidding...
Or am I ...?
familymatters chapter 14 . 3/12
Wait no. You can't leave it at such a cliffhanger. I love this story a lot. It goes along with my theory that Merlin would travel after Arthur's death and learn as much as he can. I really hope to see the next chapter.
Pennib chapter 14 . 2/19
Can I just tell you how much I love this?
And how SAD I am?!
You've just left us here, dangling from this awful cliffhanger! Whyyyyyyyy?! :( I know it's been about two and a half years, and I know that both Harry Potter and Merlin aren't exactly active fandoms anymore - particularly Merlin, I know, I know. But this is SUCH an amazing story idea and so well-written! I, for one, will read it if you ever come back to it, and I'm sure others will too. Please, please finish this awesome story!
Chaoshift chapter 14 . 2/19
This story is a clever delight and a credit to you as a writer. Cliffhangers are difficult but necessary. Have faith in your craft and don't stress out.
Shulki chapter 14 . 2/7
Hi. It's been a couple years since this was updated so I guess that I'm not really expecting anything, but I thought I would let you know that I really enjoy this story and would absolutely love it if you were to pick it back up again. Your characters are wonderfully done (I personally love how Merlin is probably a little insane) and your plat where Harry's name is removed from the Gobelt of Fire is unique and enjoyable. Thank you for writing this much even if you never update it again.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 14 . 1/24
Oh my goodness this is amazing! please please please! it's been two years since an update and this story is just amazing and that is such a freaking cliff hanger oh my goodness please! This has to be like the best Merlin fic I've come across! I love the way you write it and the story is really interesting and the way you show the characters personalities is just also so amazing! I've said amazing too many times, haven't I? Oops. well it's true. Anyway, to sum up, I adore this story and I really really hope it's not abandoned! love it so much, but dammit cliff hanger!
Nebelkind chapter 14 . 1/23
Waiting for more!
:D
JaeStorme chapter 14 . 1/15
I might hunt you down and kill you. Oh my heck fire! You can't just stop there! I am begging you to please do a one paragraph summary of the ending! This might kill me!

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Abeytu chapter 14 . 1/11
I recently found this story and love it. The writing is good with just enough description without bring the story to a halt. I really hope you still plan on finishing the story -what a place to not continue from. Pretty pretty **puppy dog eyes** please update!
Visitor chapter 14 . 1/9
Why did you stop your story? Its really very good
RasalynnLynx chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
I love this, there are not a lot of great Professor Merlin fics, but this is smashing! The fazing out that Merlin does in people's conversations is amusing. I know it has been awhile since you have updated, but I hope you have not given up on this story yet.
duchessliz chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
You are unbelievably cruel! How can you end it like that and leave us hanging for TWO YEARS! T.T
*runs off to pout*
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
Hey ... this is like the biggest ciffhanger ever to leave us hanging on for two years. Two years!

Would you mind updating? Please? This is an amazing story, and I really want to know what just happened. I'm intrigued as to Merlin's last thought about watering the plants. Is it just him not paying attention, or would him forgetting to water plants do something? If he gave Neville that druidic warding plant, maybe he has one to, and is worried that him forgetting to water it would mean it decided not to like him and so stopped helping. That is a ridiculous theory that is probably not true, but still. Update!
Mojito737 chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
There is one thing you should know. I apsolutely LOVE your story and it's shame that you abadoned it. Or you have really long update time. But sometimes writing block is too big. I just want you to know that I understand. But it really is shame because your story was amazing.
BreathingMagic chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
Oh God... I know it's been almost three years now since the last update but you said you wouldn't abandon this story, sooo... Any chance you'll come back to it? Because say what you will about not being a writer and stuff, but this was wonderful. Reallly grrat. And you left us with like the biggest cliffhanger ever, so come on, have a heart, gives us some more - pretty please? Honestly I would really love that. Thnak you for the effort so far, it was so much fun to read!