Reviews for Not What You Seem
IfINeverKnew chapter 14 . 3/29
This is such a great story and i look forward ro Reading more :)
fairywm chapter 14 . 3/25
Have to say one of the best crossovers of these two I've read. Hope your not abandoning it, especially after that cliffhanger. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
please, please, please update. I'm begging.
please... PLEASE. *puppy dog eyes*
GoldenPhoenixx chapter 14 . 3/16
How dare you leave it here for a year! This is unfair! This is the best crossover story I've read, I almost cried when I realised it wasn't complete. Please update!
DalekQueen7 chapter 14 . 3/13
This is so great! Please finish it. I love your descriptions of "eccentric-teacher-Merlin" who is friends with the twins and puts sparkly stickers on homework. It fits his personality very well, I think, especially taking into account 1000 years of boredom. :)
My only complaint is a lack of break between viewpoints, flashbacks and realtime, but that is easily fixed. Great job so far!
I don't know what you have planned for the fic, especially considering the end of this chapter (cliffhangers are evil), but here is a little prompt: on the anniversary of some important event, like Arthur's death, Balinor's death, Merlin's arrival in Camelot, and so on, Merlin skives off teaching for a day and the Trio - or just Hermione - go looking for him. They find him brooding or grieving (though full-out crying would be a bit too OOC) over some relic from his past, and he tells them a bit about his background. Maybe this helps Hermione figure out who he is? She is rather clever, after all. :)
Nallid chapter 14 . 3/9
I have loved this but alass. "All good things", at least for now
And on a side note. The paceing feels perfect and makes this story seem MUCH longer than it really is.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 14 . 3/6
Well, that was fun. There definitely needs to be more fics featuring Merlin as a teacher rather than a student. I know how hard it is to keep up with such things-I basically gave up on my only one-but I love this! Please update!
Namarie Peredhil chapter 14 . 3/5
Ahhhhhh update please update this is amazing!
Chloe chapter 14 . 3/4
You can't leave it like that! If you aren't going to continue (it says August 2014 up there next to last update) can you put a basic outline? Like 'and then merlin was perfectly fine after smashing bad guy #23 into the wall' or something. Anything. Please? Pretty please?
Lily Umbra chapter 14 . 2/26
amazing story.
CaptainWho112 chapter 14 . 2/24
This is a fantastic story! Why on earth did you stop writing it? :( I hope you pick it back up soon!
KateXX chapter 14 . 2/21
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do more ! Its been a year ! I wish u would get ur motivation back ! It is amazing , the best crossover i hve read , much better than merlin being a student and people not trusting him , or finding bout who he really is and NOT freaking out like U REALLY HVE TO ! anyway i lovee it and i wish u would come back to it , this is like my 3 rd time reading this . Thank you
Emili Dragneel chapter 14 . 2/20
You are an amazing writer, and it is a pleasure reading your works. It has been way to many months, and I am now convinced that you have abandoned us readers. I don't hold it against you, as your life is more important than maintain a story you started in your free time. But, if you ever do get to reading this post, know that an update would help lifting all your 1,884 reader's spirits. Keep it up! Or rather stark keeping up what you were doing five months ago. Ok, I am making less and less sense by the second, so this is where I'll end for now. ;)
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 14 . 2/19
MORE! PLEASE!
RandomW chapter 14 . 2/16
Been dreading this chapter ever since I found the story (which is magnificent by the way); less than three hours ago. Then I read the final words.

Completely flipped. I hate cliffhangers. And reading only briefly that you are gone for long periods of time, it's like I'm Chewbacca. ARRRRRRRRGGHHHH! GARHHH! *further roaring and gurgling (?)*
Ah well. I'll be here when you update...