Reviews for Not What You Seem
WibblyWobblyFez chapter 14 . 7/25
Oh come on! You can't leave me hanging like that! I know it's been close to a year but please update! At one more chapter because I need to know what happened. Not want NEED!
I hate myself right now. Really. And why? Because I am from POLAND and my weak english doesn't let me to explain anything properly. So yes. I hate it.
Your fic is funny and truly amazing. I've got such a mess in my mind. It was perfect entertainment. Interesting, clever, unpredictable entertainment. GOOD JOB!
So please, please, please [...] - make some more chapters, would you? ;)
Massive greetings!
I need more.. God please, it's been almost a year since your last update and I've probably re-read this beautiful masterpiece at least ten times. I just need to satisfy my longing for a conclusion, to at least have the trio discover merlins true identity. But in a sincerity, this is beautifully done and I have thoroughly enjoyed your portrayal of Merlin.
Um Hi chapter 14 . 7/18
I don't hate you for not updating this in so long, especially since I read this whole story in about three days. But it would be great to see another chapter, even if it's just a one paragraph summary ending, haha.
Your writing really is very good. You wrote everyone in character very well, especially Hermione. And you manage to put in enough detail to give me a vivid picture but not so much that it bores me. Also, you don't copy word for word from the actual Harry Potter book, which I am really relieved about.
So I'm not mad and I'm not looking for an excuse. You're really a great writer, so if you just wrote even a small final chapter, it would be great.
Hope all is well. :)
AWhimsicalSong chapter 14 . 7/11
I just started reading this, and I love it! :) I realize that since you haven't updated this in about a year, you probably won't update it soon... But I would really appreciate it if you did... :) Such a big cliffhanger! Anyway, I hope you can update this, but if not I completely understand (Writer's block is horrible!) Once more, I love this story!
Waiting for more chapter 14 . 7/3
I have been reading your story and I think it's brilliant. You say you're not a writer, but I disagree. The way you've combined Merlin and Harry Potter is seamless. You are very talented, and I'm interested to see what happens next.
Dragonridr21 chapter 14 . 6/27
This has been a great read! I love the way that you've characterized Merlin and the way the years have affected him. I can't wait to hear about the first task and have some resolution to this horrible cliffhanger. I hope you update soon and thank you for providing me with such a great way to pass the time!
Kirazalea chapter 14 . 6/26
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY
PLEASE UPDATE, IT'S ALMOST BEEN A YEAR
But yeah, this is a fantastic story!
Emili Dregneel chapter 14 . 6/22
It has been about 9 months...

Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! I won't kill you for being this late, but Plehehehease. *sobs* update! I'm dying here, if you have no time, at least just tell us what happened to Merlin. I'm down on my knees, I'm begging you please, to update.

THAT WAS A HORRIBLE CLIFFHANGER! You are WAY too cruel, making all us devoted fans wait so long after that. Even One Piece updates weekly, Miyazaki published 1 chapter of Naussica once a month, (now trust me, that was torture) but this long!

I'M GOING MAD WITH ANTICIPATION, AND I'LL HOLD YOU RESPONCIBLE!
Aerist chapter 14 . 6/18
Wow i didnt realise this story had updated. Seems fanfic didn't notify me. weird. Glad i was starved for harry potter merlin cross overs lol. Read the whole thing again and loved ever minute just like the first time i read it. Your an amazing writer. Yes you have written a story thus you are a writer . I adore your characterisation of merlin. Its slight different and more of the wymsical side of him, i love it and those classes are clever. I can't wait for more. good luck with the writers block i hope it clears i want to know what happens next without harry in the tornenament and poor merlin it doesnt seem like a good thing.
The4thmonthdavis chapter 14 . 6/15
Although it has been a year since you posted a chapter for this story, I really hope that you still finish it. Your characterization of Harry and Merlin was perfect. Merlin was appropriately and benevolently half insane and Harry's thoughts were a little snarky just like in the books. Bravo!
Please don't go a year without updating. I love this too much. Especially the little lines you throw in that make me laugh. Like that one line a few chapters back that was like could the professor's dance moves be so legendary they couldn't be seen by the naked eye, or something to that effect. Please, don't go a year without updating!
TurningGears chapter 14 . 6/4
PLS UPDATE. THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST MERLIN/HP CROSSOVER I HAVE EVER READ YOU ARE FABULOUS AND SHOULD ALSO CONTINUE THE FABULOUSNESS THAT IS THIS STORY
This is such a great story, definitely the best crossover I've ever read! I've literally read the first 13 chaps like 5 times already! I think your characters are spot on and am particularly loving Snape's reaction to Merlin, It is just priceless!
Please update!