Reviews for Bejeweled
Dantae Ophydain chapter 12 . 7/26
So looking forward to your next update...please don't give up on this story!
Lady Celestial Star chapter 1 . 6/5
Ooh! She's so brazen! Kind of like it!
Will you be continuing this? I hope so! Its so good!
Azera-v chapter 12 . 5/3
Really love this chapter to bits, great how you have changed Thorin and especially Smaug. Amazing idea to have him be able to shift forms and be interested in Belinda.
CAL chapter 12 . 4/29
Please update soon the dvds have been out for awhile now.
yorushihe chapter 12 . 4/16
Dhufhui what a twist!
I love the changes! The wooden spoon running joke has me laughing out loud.. Poor Fili/Kili! XD
And the fluff and romance! I was really enamored with a DurinDwarves/Belinda - but a Thorinda sounds as lovely
Craving pie,
Hanna.
killthepain62 chapter 12 . 4/12
Please write more soon!
I think u should do a seprate spin off were she and Thorin have fun in lake town and then Smug takes her (sexually ) and after the battle she finds shes pregnant
Dun dun dunnn
Kiki chapter 12 . 3/1
It's on YouTube u know but it's really good and Ps please don't let thorin die in this story it's to good for the our favorite couple to end like that
KrisDawnRulez chapter 12 . 2/9
Love the story! Love how u turned smaug into a man! It'd be cool if you made a story where female Bilbo picks him instead. Or maybe an alternate ending on this one with Belinda picking him over thorin.
I'm so impressed with this story please keep writing! I think the way your writing Belinda's point of view is absolutely brilliant!
Kiki chapter 12 . 1/26
Please don't let thorin or the other dwarfs die its should be a happy ending not a tragedy of our favorite characters
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 12 . 1/25
Love that Smaug was able to shift into a human shape, neat idea! I'm eager to see how the dragon's interest in Belinda will effect Thorin's behavior toward her. I think we've seen the start but who knows how much worse it could get? Fabulous update!
Anime Princess chapter 12 . 1/24
Ick, a dragon desiring her? And I hope Thorin overcomes the Arkenstone gold sickness quicker than he did in the movie. And that his love for her will not allow him to harm her.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 12 . 1/24
keep up the good work and see you in...April/May for the dvd.