Reviews for Guide You Home
F
fluxaay chapter 17 . 2/20
I spent my day reading A Life for a Life and this, my heart is literally broken. I feel so emotional reading this, your writing is amazing and I'm honestly on the verge of tears. Oh my fucking god these are such good fics. You've broken me in the best way! Please continue this? Or end here and write another sequel? I can't let go of this! Such good writing,x
AngelLove1728 chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Omg you can't just leave it off there please update!
AshleighRebekah chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
Are you going to continue this story? Please!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Oh God that really got to me. Poor Nicole, please let Rick help her to know it's not her fault.
RebornRose1992 chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
holy bananas :o
tatyasdias chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
L-O-V-E-D!
It was amazing to know what finally happened to her and to see that she's finally opening up to him!
dropxdeadxjuliet chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
So does that mean that she is pregnant? Talking about having to take care of it? I'm glad that she is alive, but poor rick :(
Laura201112 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
I loved the new chapter and cant wait to read more keep up the good work.
blablah6 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
First, I just wanted to thank you for posting a long chapter after the midseason premiere aired yesterday because I loved that episode since it was Rick focused, and I had a ton of feels that I had no idea how to handle :)

And second, I'm so relieved to find out that Nicole is still alive, even though she isn't so happy about that herself. I loved the backstory you gave connecting her and Patty, and although Connor hasn't been the kindest person, I've been rooting for him to revert back to the guy Nicole loved before this all happened. So, this chapter was just really amazing and I, once again, can't wait to see where it goes from here.

This story is really one of the best Rick/oc ones I've read and is always worth the wait. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
So happy to see an update. Say you haven't killed Nicole, this is the only good Rick story there is.
FoxDemonGrl chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
OMG this series is so good! this is like the only good Rick/Oc story i've seen on this site. Great job! i hope Nichole isn't dead :(
Laura201112 chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
I love this story and i cant wait to see what is going to happen next. Keep the good work your an awesome writer.
tatyasdias chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
Oh snap tell me you didn't kill her!
Rick had suffered enough already!
Good chapter :)
dropxdeadxjuliet chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
oh no, she cant die! thats horrible, what is rick going to do now?