Reviews for I Must Not Tell Lies
AMBER HOGDSON chapter 1 . 9/22
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Bravo! Job well done! You have Remus character down to scrath and I think you could continue this! I always like stories where Sirius really do get off, and get Harry living with him and Remus!
Sirius and Tonks' characters - you have them down to a T :-D and the way Harry backed out of the room, and how Remus locked the door with Magic was brilliantly described. I hope you continue!

My deepest compliments on your story
cherrybubble chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Aw! Absolutely adorable! Oh why did JK Rowling have to kill Sirius and Remus?
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
:D well, for a first fanfic, this one is amazing! :D i really loved it, and it was amazing, and sirius reacted exactly how i would have expected! :P lol, i loved it lots!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved was great.
in-dreams-maybe chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hello! I enjoyed your story very much! Especially since this is a first attempt, it's pretty decent! Keep writing!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Type your review here...
devil101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great story but in my opinion it needs another chapter about what happens to umbridge
GallagherBlackthorneZammie chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I liked it a lot and it's really good, especially for it being your first fanfic. :)
Venetia5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Really good! Don't suppose you've thought about adding a few more chapter have you?
Azaelia Silmarwen chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is very good and an enjoyable light read. I will make one suggestion, however, just for future referrence.

[Quote] "I had detention with her for almost 3 days every week, sometimes more and the detentions started around 7 and I'm usually out around midnight." Sirius leaped out of his chair and this time, Remus didn't stop him. [/Quote]

With this part, it is better to spell out the numbers as it is easier to read and it looks better. It makes the sentence follow.

Hope you don't mind this me suggesting this.

Congrats on your first story.
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That is s cute. i love Sirius and Harry's Relationship
barryc10 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Nice start, though, I did see one mistake. The Black Family has a troll leg umbrella stand, not an elephant leg one.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was a well written story with lots of nice details its easy to picture everything. It was a good read.

Thanks for this although Sirius is a failure as a Godfather and all that Harry has endured can't be forgotten or something made up he is damaged due to Sirius, Albus and Riddle. I noticed Remus did not say why he was never around when Harry was growing up or why no attempt was made to talk to or write Harry when he started Hogwarts.

I like the idea of Harry happy but I think its too late for things to be right between the three of them. The only way things would get better is if Sirius left the UK and took Harry with him and did not return. Forget the Order, Riddle and Hogwarts its not like Sirius, Remus and Harry are welcome, safe or all that happy in the UK.