Reviews for Cherry Blossom Secret
Deathr0ses chapter 5 . 2/4
When are you going to update this story?
Indiegirl97 chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Oh do finish the story please!
TheSilverScarecrow chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
i really enjoyed this idea actually, it especially works well in humanising kakashi's character, particularly involving the lack of train─źng he actually did with sakura in the anime. its a really interesting spin on it and im quite intruigued as to how far into the actual story you'll go before revealing the truth to sakura - if she finds out al all of course! interested to see where this goes :)
Kurai chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Please update I'm begging u it's been so long
Kurai chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Hi can you please update this story I've been waiting forever to read more
Kurai chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Hi your fanfics are awe-some you rock .can you please update this fanfic write a sequel or fanfics like this because. I love reading about sakura being kakashis daughter but there aren't many so please I'm begging ya love ya work stay rockin
kid chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Please update! This is awesome!
sharinganillusion chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
I want more haha I like how your keeping online with the story shown on the show and in the Manga yet the underlining story seems plausible! Keep up good work :)
Erasure15 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
It's an awesome story, very promising. Just, I don't like how your chapters are short and you're shorting the events. I can't wait for the chapter where Sakura will finally learn of Kakashi being her father. Keep going, I'm looking forward to the new chapters and adventures.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Very, very interesting. I haven't seen a fic like this before. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Twisted Musalih chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Love it! Must have more to read
StarKiss666 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I hope Kakashi decides to train her seriously, with Tsunade. And how pissed is he gonna be when Naruto and Sasuke both almost kill her with the chidori and resengun?
silverwolfigther00 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I can hinestly say it wasent the best, but you are right, it is alright, tho i was very happy to see a new update and it is getting more exiting

looking foreward to read the next chapterXD
Melted Flower chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
PLEASE Update Great Story By The Way
NotJustSomeKid chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
It's been quite a whiiiiile. Plz don't delay the next chapter as long as you have this :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »