Reviews for Endure
OHMYGOD. Speechless.
• deanna
KKlever chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
horseluvr4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
...WHOA. This is hands down the best reaction fic I've read to Shooting Star. You've explored all facets of Blaine's emotions and thoughts that led him up to that point (from just a line or two and Blaine huddling into himself in the episode, no more!) and this whole fic has brilliant, heart-shattering insight into who Blaine is. I wish the writers could see this. The italicised thoughts are really well-placed as well and lend to the underlying note of fear propelling the story forward without being too over-the-top. I am awe of your writing, I wish I could write like this!
Eponime chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
That was terrifying even to read. The fact that people actually go thorough that... Oh my god. It's awful. Mr. Schue was truly brave in that episode. He was amazing. Probably to make up for the way he's been acting in episodes like Feud. I thought it was good how you put in that story that everyone was looking at Blaine to be their leader. That was very realistic. And the end... Wow. It was perfect. The fact that we've got proof that Blaine's parents actually do love him is glorious.
twin1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Another beautifully written fic. Especially love the last two lines.
PhoenixInAshes chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is so gorgeous. And so real, so in the moment. You have such a way of getting inside your characters heads and exploring what's going on. And it stays so in character and expresses so much.

Both this and Unravel are amazing. They're such painful reads, but they need to be. The entire plot requires that they be.
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Great job. I love this. I think Glee actually did a great job with the episode.
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh gods. I'm crying even harder now. So beautiful but horrifying and gosh this was just as intense as the episode
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
A beautiful second piece. Still mostly speechless over this all.
lizinprogress chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Holy hell, this is great. Moving and troubling and I think I'm still shaking from watching the episode. This is a perfect fill-in, to me. Blaine said so little during the lockdown, but his terrified silence, curled into a ball, was so haunting.