Reviews for The lives of immortals
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 59 . 2/26/2017
I honestly don't understand how Jamie just lost his belief cuz of BULLYING. Srsly, that is just sad. He thinks his best friend is fake smh. Tho, keep continuing this!
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 50 . 2/25/2017
I OFFICIALLY HATE MANNY! Wtf dude, srsly! And I see how this is linked xD
Haven chapter 30 . 2/12/2017
Mission accepted. This was good I'm glad that Jack has somewhere safe now. Also summer sprites are evil jerks.
Haven chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
Way to go Sophie XD
Sohrem chapter 69 . 1/27/2017
This last chapter kind of makes me hate you for tearing my heart out and stomping on it. The rest of the stories are awesome though!
funbun519 chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
This chapter makes me so happy everytime I read it. I brings me out of any bad mood I'm in. I love it!
Guest chapter 69 . 11/12/2016
Well that was quite the ride. Thanks for writing this, it's amazing. I loved both the main cast and the OCs. Everyone felt in character. The plots were amazing. Basically, great job.
Guest chapter 61 . 11/12/2016
So, I was going to review this when I was done, but I just finished chapter 61, and HOW DARE HE! Godd job, I didn't thinkit was possible, but you made me haet Mim even more
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
I love this! you've got all the characters down perfectly.
I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism, though. You have been adding extra Es to some words.
In this chapter you wrote Suite instead of suit and you've been calling Santa Claus 'Santa Clause'.
Otherwise, UTTER PERFECTION!
Guest chapter 69 . 10/12/2016
Fantastic writing, I loved the whole thing... Until the ? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I AM DROWNING IN MY OWN TEARS
threadedLifesource chapter 69 . 8/29/2016
This story was beautiful and I'm sad it didn't have more to it or more after but I understand what its like to fall out of a fandom. I thank you for the wonderful story you shared and I hope you have a good life because even though you made me cry for Jack so many times nobody deserves to be sad or unhappy.
followthebluebox chapter 69 . 8/19/2016
Beautiful ending, I'm in love with the way you tied everything together right at the end and left us completely gobsmacked. :) Small things mentioned in earlier chapters, like the mysterious circumstances of Boreas' possession, how Jack and Pierre weren't able to touch, Bunny's promised absolute truth, and the Guardians' lack of socializing, all came together and formed the final events that wrapped up the story in a perfect bundle (along with the heartstabbing parallel of Jack's sacrifice for his sister and Sophie's sacrifice for her great granddaughters, which gives me the nice thought of that the end is really being connected back to the beginning). You can really see the time and effort you've spent on this plot and these characters, and its lovely. Your gorgeous skill of characterizing each spirit/being really gave this entire story an amazing touch and truly made the ending tragic for us readers.
I rattled on quite a bit. :) I hope you write many more brilliant pieces!
Guest chapter 48 . 7/16/2016
like the oc:)
KAT chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
YOUR STORY IS SOOOO GOOD! YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITER!
sarcasticsnowflakes chapter 69 . 6/28/2016
The end has left me crying. You literally broke my heart. I love this story so much
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »