Reviews for The lives of immortals
Fairy Roses chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Well, I for one don't want you to stop! I look forward to you updates all the time, and, while I don't review (like, ever. For anything, unless I have something really important to say, and so far this drabble series has been spectacular), I want you to know that there are people who really like what you write, they just don't know what to say in a review about it. Ask me what specifically I like about your drabbles? Umm, I don't know, I just...like them. Is there anything you could change to make it better? Dunno, maybe, but I like it just how it is now. You've got this down, and just because people like me aren't saying much about it (to you at least. I can see some of them telling their friends about it. I would, if my friends ever spent any time on this fandom!) doesn't mean they don't love it.

Don't quit. Please? I love drabbles. I love your drabbles, and I don't want it to end. Cyber hugs! Smile for me, will ya?
darkangel795 chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Ooh, I really like this chapter! Please don't stop writing. I love your stories. I come on everyday, hoping to see an update from you. I'm still looking forward to follow ups of a few other chapters and hopefully this one, too, now. I'm sorry reviews have slowed. I'll try to keep up with reviews now. Please don't stop writing. I really liked this chapter. I wondered if they would have to eat and if they did where Jack would get food. I look forward to possibly finding out about the scars and how the others handle it.
Magiccatprincess chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Seriously you made me cry! Love this chapter! It was so intense! I really hope you'll do a chapter on the guardians asking Jack about his scars.
OrangeLee chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Don't be discouraged by a lack of reviews! Some of us have a harder time putting our thoughts into words, which is why we're not writers!

There are a lot of Rise of the Guardians short story series, and really, I think this is one of the best ones. I look forward to every update and honestly meant to review for your last chapter, but time escaped me. I loved the idea of a summer spirit not opposed to Jack. It's refreshing, and also a little heart breaking that the one spirit who seems like he could be friendly cant spend a lot of time with Jack. I love that Pierre made the effort, and hope he reappears.

I also hope there will be more done with The Room of Views. Nice idea! And so much potential! Honestly, Bunny going from hostile and cruel at the North Pole to automatically defending Jack at Tooth Palace, when Pitch was basically saying the same things Bunny did a couple scenes earlier, made little sense. Maybe, that's something to work with too. But I like that you are giving Bunny a wake up call. The lovable Pooka needs one.

Anyway, please keep writing! And be patient with us readers who may be a little more timid. Your work is wonderful and I can't wait to read more!
MartialArtsDancer chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Loved it! As for you not getting love, I tried your last two chapters. is annoying though and wouldnt let me send them. I hope you get this one though. Good job!
The Ellz chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Great chapter I can't wait to read what's next! I love all of these chapters please continue.
PrincessRakka chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Loved it! I think you should Definitely do more
redolivia chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Great chapter! Do NOT stop writing. Please.
:D
AccountIsNotActiveAnymore chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Jack's sister is not called Pippa, people were obviously not listening to the kids names because the girl who hit Cupcake with the snowball is called Pippa, you can name Jack's sister anything until we learn her name
Chrisellea chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Cant wait for more!
Snow Droplets chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Oh god, I feel depressed
But this is still awesome
redolivia chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Awwwwww. I love all of these stories but especially this one and chapter 4. Post again soon! :D
viridianaln9 chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Oh My God, this was the cutest thing i have read, you almost made me shed tears. I loved it. i cant wait for the next one.
Magiccatprincess chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
So goood! I love this chapter, it as very touching.
viridianaln9 chapter 7 . 5/5/2013