Reviews for The lives of immortals
stickysillyputty chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Another famous trickster is Puck, son of Titania and Oberon.
stickysillyputty chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
No, Pippa is actually Jamie's friend. You know, the girl who wears the cap?
Reid Phantom chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I love how they immediately blame Jack. There are only a ton of other trickster spirits out there like April Fool, Raven, Loki, Anansi, Coyote, the Boy Who Cried Wolf, Hermes, and plenty others. But yeah, we can blame the spirit of mischief!
The-Viper-Queen chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I would love for you to write a follow up to this!
Chrisellea chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Well spread headcannon, I myself like to call her Annabeth
Reina Ariadne chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Omg I cried when reading the last part :'(
I feel so bad for poor Jack I hope he and Bunny make up soon!
viridianaln9 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Oh my god, that was so sad, i feel so bad for Jack. I would like to see a continuation of this one. Wow, cant wait for the next chapter.
Reid Phantom chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
:'( Jack!
darkangel795 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I love this chapter so much. I've reread it a few times now. I was wondering if there could be a follow up of this? One where the others also stumble upon it, possibly when looking for Jack or something? Or maybe Bunny did end up telling them about it? Or just let it slip? You don't have to, of course. I'm just curious to see how the others would react.
darkangel795 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
This was great! One of the best explanations for the blizzard of '68 I've read. I would love to see a follow up!
Galimatias chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I'd love to see a followup!
winterwiccan chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
please please please write a follow up!
Lovepuppy316 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
North on the verge of mental breakdown...

XD

*Waves arms wildly* HEY. YOU SHOULD'VE TALKED TO JACK, NORTH! But noooo, in 300 years! PEH, 300 YEARS OF SUCKINESS.

Sorry, I just had to do that. I'm okay now. :)
the Lady Scribe chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
can you make North remember this in a future chapter please
the Lady Scribe chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong, but in the movie Jamie looked around nine, and Sophie was two-ish. I couldn't find any actual canon for this, so I'm guessing.

Also, is Jack's little sister called Pippa (because that's the name most people use) or is it just a well-spread headcanon?

sophie and Jamie are those ages, Pippa [Jamie's friend] and Jack's sister share the same voice actress which confused most people, so it just the usual fan name for Jack's sister

[check out the wiki/Jack_Frost for more info]
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »