Reviews for The lives of immortals
Nixus-Hiver chapter 64 . 10/23/2015
Mahahahahahaha! OH. MY. GOD.
Oh, wow, that was, just. Wow. Hehehehahahahehe. Ah. Haha

Nixus-Hiver chapter 63 . 10/23/2015
If think poor Jack may be a bit traumatised. Haha

Nixus-Hiver chapter 62 . 10/23/2015
Actual children Jack and Pierre. Well said, my friend, well said.

Nixus-Hiver chapter 61 . 10/23/2015
*quiet gasp* no...

...my world has come crashing down

mind blown again...

...how could you MiM?
Nixus-Hiver chapter 58 . 10/23/2015
Ok. Im tired so im not going to talk about it now. But. Please PM me soon, so we can talk about proper Australian accents.
I am an Australian and that accent. Is killing me. Literally. I don't talk like that! My mum doesn't talk like that, my dad doesn't talk like that(and my dad actually lived in the outback for most of his childhood!),my sister doesn't talk like that. The random strangers on the street don't talk like that! It is a stereotype! I swear on my books Hugh Jackman plays up his accent!
So. I talked about it. Opps. More like ranted about it. Sorry if I sounded mean. I, it just, bugs me when people think that all aussies are like,: "What yah name, matie?" or "Yar a right galah!" Because I've never said things like that. Ever. And neither do I include an Australian animal in my every sentence. I will admit that, yes, Australians do have a rougher way of speaking than, say, British people, but that doesn't mean that we speak like cavemen.

Nixus-Hiver chapter 57 . 10/23/2015
Mixed Feelings.

Nixus-Hiver chapter 56 . 10/23/2015
Mind Blown.

Incredible.

Nixus-Hiver chapter 55 . 10/23/2015
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp! Is that why Lily and Arnold and everyone else hates Jack!? Because of what Boreas(the winter spirit before him) did?! Gasp! I think I might faint! Wowzes!

Nixus-Hiver chapter 54 . 10/23/2015
*sniff* This bought a tear to my eye.

~Nix

P.S It took me about two minutes too remember how to spell bought. It must be because its 12:05.. Hmm
Nixus-Hiver chapter 53 . 10/23/2015
Heheha, ah, that joke will never get old. Also I like the thing about Sophie being Jack's first believer.

Nixus-Hiver chapter 51 . 10/23/2015
Lol.

Nixus-Hiver chapter 50 . 10/23/2015
Gaaaaaaaasp! Oooooo my! MiM, why?

Nixus-Hiver chapter 49 . 10/23/2015
Hehehe. Also I looked up that picture.. and now I am kind of wishing I had my Teddy Blanket. O_O. But I do have a substitute. My security blanket! Which is actually a hoodie. But, same diff.

~Nix

P.S I realise this make me sound like a child. But I no care. I dare anyone to call me a baby. I shall fight them.
P.P.S That last bit kinda sounds offensive. I swear I don't mean to sound mean. That rhymed.
P.P.P.S I have officially gone way of track. Opps.

Nixus-Hiver chapter 48 . 10/23/2015
Three absolute truths:
I like the OC. I am in awe of your writing. I am getting tired of signing every review.

Nixus-Hiver chapter 44 . 10/23/2015