Reviews for When The Tree Fell
tpea1288 chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
Just beautiful! But if he feels it, why can't he tell her? Can he write it, sing it? Showing's important but so are the words!

Is it Vivian? He hasn't let her go? But if he can love another woman, make love to another woman, why would saying the words be worse? The reality is what it is, whether he says it or not.

Bella needs him to be clear that she's the 1 he's in love with & wants to be with not his ex. No, I'm in love with you both! I want you both! I hope Edward won't do that to her, that he's at least serially monogamous.

I hope Bella is brave enough to ask him straight out about all this, instead of retreating into a shell.

More, please!
sfspeedy chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
A very powerful chapter. Thank you for the update!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
Sometimes words are not only inadequate, they are also unneeded! Took them a while, but they finally got there!
RoryCullen chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
Seriously...? He couldn't say the words back to her? Well that's unfortunate, because she is probably going to pull back from him then since that seems to be what they do. First one initiates and pushes the other to open up to him or her and the other is reluctant, and pulls back, isn't ready, scared and chooses too protect his or herself. I thought it was going to be Bella though in this situation, since he asked her to "let him in". I thought he meant into her heart, not into her pants. Now I think that is exactly what she will think he meant. Oh boy...
suzy 2010 chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
Seems Bella has got to give Edward time to say those words back to her.
debslmac chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
shaz308 chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
He better find a way to tell her soon. Looking forward to more, thanks.
Denny52 chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
Poor, sweet, broken Edward. Bella was surprisingly brave to say it first and hopefully she'll understand his love is there and be patient with him in expressing it verbally to her. He certainly has expressed it in many other ways.
Julia-S77 chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Such a big step for them both. I was surprised bella told Edward she loved him x
insanemum chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Say it, Edward! Why can't you say it?
Just Sus chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Oh, this was amazing! But, he's going to have to tell her one day soon! Love these two...

xoxoSus
sherylb chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
That was so passionate, so sexy, and so beautiful-the love and the desire.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
A big step for these two :)
JulieToo chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Thanks for the update! Did not expect Bella's "I love you" and Edward's lack of reply. Hmmmm
CheekyKid chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Always excited to see an update from you! I'm genuinely surprised Bella said "I love you" first, she seemed so reluctant to pursue this relationship at first. Can't wait for Edward to say it. Keep up the good work!
939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »